Chapter 3

To celebrate your daughter, you guys threw a one week party! You guys invited the boys over and yours and Jabez's parents. Your guys' parents decided to leave early and catch dinner together since they haven't talked in ages. Meaning, it was just you, Alissa, and the boys. For the first hour of the party you and Jabez had been flirting and hitting it off pretty well and you guys snuck out to your room. Alissa and Tommy were hanging out in the livingroom together along with Yazelli and the boys. Meanwhile with you and Jabez; Jabez had already managed to take off your shirt and unhook your bra before you guys even got to the bed. You guys kept undressing eachother until neither end of you were dressed anymore as you guys made out aggressively. He kissed you once more before going down and kissing around your breast and then your nipples. After doing so, he continued going down with a trail of kisses until he reached your *flower*. He kissed around it such as your inner thighs before going in with his tongue. He began eating as you ran your fingers through his hair and moaned.
Y/n: mmm... jay keep going..
He stopped and looked up at you.
J: whats my name??
Y/n: jay 🥴
Jabez got up and spreaded your legs apart, he flipped you over and you got on all fours and arched your back as he grabbed your hips and started to pound you fast asf. He pulled your hair and bend down a little bit to kiss your neck, moving your hair as he whispered in your ear:
J: what's my name?
You moaned loudly, trying to keep it down so the guests couldn't hear you guys.
Y/n: daddy.. 🤭
J: thats right mamas 😈
He continued giving you good strokes and started to slow down because you had just given birth not too long ago. After a few, he made you flip back over and he nutted all over your breasts. Then, he went down on you to lick up the juices. Once you both were done you guys started getting dressed again and you fixed your hair and makeup. He kissed you and grabbed your neck with his hand as he did so.
Y/n: fuck we gotta go back out there
J: haha yeah, need help?
Y/n: yeah, can't walk
J: stroke game too strongg ayee
Y/n: boy shutcho ass up i just had your baby
Jabez guided you outside and when you guys got out of the room everybody was staring at you guys.
D: Y/n louder than a mf bru
Everyone laughed and Jabez gripped your ass as you walked back to the party. You picked up Yazelli and sat down at the couch next to Alissa.
A: girll how was it?
Y/n: mann i missed his dick, that shit was good asf
A: i bet, yo ass was loud asf
Jabez dabbed up the boys and they started drinking together at the island counter in the kitchen. Y/n walked in and Jabez took Yazelli.
Y/n: hey boyss
ALL: heyyy y/n
AD: you and jabez back together?
You looked at Jabez and back at the boys.
Y/n: nahh he too pussy to cuff my fine ass
Y'all laughed and just had a good time, and you finally got to drink and take shots because you were done breastfeeding for awhile and you decided to just use formula once in awhile.
TO BE CONTINUED