chapter three

For the third time on this plane, I wake up yawning, rubbing my eyes to clear the sleep.

" Y'know, I've been watching you for quite some time sleeping beauty" says a deep masculine voice behind me.
I turn to look at the stranger and I Immediately turned tomato red,how is this even possible, this is the same person I met on the elevator.
I turn my face away from him, lost of words, is this guy stalking me?!.

"I'm not stalking you, fate just happens to put us together".
I can hear the amusement in his voice.
"My name is Alessandro Tiara, we were supposed to meet at a meeting yesterday but your assistant filled me in that you were indisposed".

"Oh, I'm so sorry Mr Tiara, I never meant to stand you up, I just had some personal issues to take care of". I say hurriedly realizing how foolish I was to just cancel an important meeting because of my own problems.

"Oh, you don't have to be, and please, Alessandro is just fine, I'm just 27, having a sir to my name makes me feel older".
He says smiling.

"Okay Mr. Ti- , Alesandro ". I say smiling too.

"Hey mister, do you mind switching seats with me?" Alessandro says to the man sitting beside me.
"Oh, no problem, I understand"the man says winking at him.
This actually makes me roll my eyes.
Guys!.

"Thank you".
Immediately, the two exchanged seats and I was sitting with a smirking Alessandro.

This is actually making me uncomfortable.
"Hmm, well Alessandro, I can't help but be curious as to why you're on the plane as I am..I mean I don't know how to place it."

"Well...I could also use a vacation right now, so I thought why not go with this beautiful young lady".

This shocks me.
"Hey mister, are you being real with right now, how did you even know I was gonna be on this plane going on a vacation?". Now, curiosity is getting the best of me, like is this Greek god for real.

"I have my sources Sylvia, and I'm a man who never backs out when he sets his eyes on what interests him". He says not looking at me and all I can actually do is stare at his angelic features.

"Why would you even waste your Time on someone like me?"I mutter more to myself than him.
" I mean, I'm sure you have better things to do with your time Alessandro".

"I've got nothing better to do with my time than having this conversation with you princess and seem to have a very low self-esteem" he muses

I'm sure the red on my face would be blood red by now, but before I could reply, he stretched and closed his eyes to get some sleep while I stare at him.

"Staring is bad y'know". He says smirking.
"I am not staring at you, moreover, your eyes are closed"I lie while turning my attention away from him and rest on my chair.

"Okay, princess." He says smirking.
"I am no princess". I reply stubbornly before closing my eyes too.