Chapter 1: Home

On one sunny morning, a green eyed ginger and white cat was sitting on a old dirty windowsill. She was young with whiskers like whips.

Her name is Tiggz and she was enjoying her peaceful morning until a young boy came and interrupted it.The youngest, He is called Alfie. He is funny, tic tok famous and loves to climb.

A young girl entered the room and started arguing with Alfie about an
arm-wrestle her name was Mia; funny, fun and creative. She goes secondary school.
she sleeps with Tiggz every night. She
was like her mum.
Mia started to shout at Alfie and Phoenix came down to stop the loudness .
Phoenix is Mia's older brother, he and tiggz are not the best of friends. He really annoys Tiggz but he can be very loving sometimes too. He loves to play the computer and that's how he spends most of his time like a normal teenager.

The oldest sibling came down stairs to see what was going on she was called Lizzie. Who is in university, She's very smart, doesn't bug Tiggz but she does love her, and is very nice.

The front door opened and it was Sharon.she just came back from Tesco struggling with the shopping. Mia and Alfie stopped arguing.
                                                                                                                                                                                         Sharon is the mum to Mia, Alfie, Phoenix, and Lizzie. She is very strict but loving and caring. She cooks for them and cleans up after them. Mia and Alfie both got sent to bed.

They live in a block on a calm, quiet road and their house has three bed rooms, a toilet, a bathroom, a kitchen, a big living room and a small balcony. Their door number is 14 and the color of the door is dark blue.