Chapter 4: Locked In

A night turned in to days and days in to weeks. Tiggz and Zak we're still separated.
Tiggz always woke up with a deflated look on her small face and she didn't eat much any more.so she got a bit skinny.

"Mia" Lizzie shouted from upstairs.
"Yeah" Mia replied while making her breakfast. 

"I think there is something wrong with Tiggz" she said curiously. 

"What do you mean" Mia shouted.
"She looks depressed"
"Maybe she wants some food" Mia says and opens the cupboard and gets out cat food and puts it into Tiggz's bowl but she never came to eat it.

Time passed, it was becoming dark and gloomy.
The moon was bright and glistening amongst all of the buildings.
Tiggz went down stairs to the kitchen window and sat there looking out into the freezing cold sky.

***

Zak was also worrying about Tiggz because she hadn't come to see him at all. So he decided to go to her house and check if she was ok.

As he got closer he could see the old kitchen window was shut. He suddenly couldn't find the air to breath. Was Tiggz okay? Will she be allowed back out again?

He used all his energy and determination to get her back and ran forward and jumped up on to the other side of the window. He then started to scratch at the window, attempting to get Tiggz attention.
Tiggz jumped up at the window after hearing his scratches and could see Tiggz through the glass. She had been waiting there all day.

" Zak you came for me" Tiggz said surprisingly.

"Of course I will do anything for you" Zak exclaimed.

He stopped scratching at the window and stared it to her eyes. Tiggz's stared back.

They both lifted their paws on the frosted cold glass and placed them on each other, with only the glass separating them.

For a second the glass became warm under their paws.

Suddenly Tiggz heard footsteps coming downstairs. It was Phoenix an evil being.
He opened the door and scared Zak away
with his loud voice and frightening hand gesture.
Phoenix came back in and Tiggz started to hiss a try to scratch him.she couldn't believe he had just scared the love of her life away like that.
Her tail started to fluff up, signalling her anger. Phoenix didn't care and carried on poking and annoying her.

Mia heard the noise and came downstairs.
She saw Phoenix annoying Tiggz. Mia went into the kitchen and picked up Tiggz
and carried her like a baby and brought her to her room, protecting her.
"Mum Phoenix is annoying Tiggz again" Mia almost sung, the amount of times she says that a day is very high.

"Go back to your room boy before I ban you from the internet AGAIN" she shouted.

"Ok mum" he replied angrily.

"You're such a snitch" he muttered, barging Mia as he passed her.

"Ow" Mia shouted.

"What happened NOW!? FOR GOD SAKES ITS TWELVE OCLOCK" Sharon shouted.
"Nothing" they both said, running to hide in their rooms.

Tiggz and Mia went sleep but Zak couldn't. He was too busy thinking about Tiggz and how he could see her again.

Make sure to vote and comment your thoughts.