Chapter:5 Breaking In

Zak woke up bright in the morning and birds were tweeting. It was hot and there was nothing in the sky except the faint, baby blue tint.

He could see old newspapers scattered on the ground as well as some used crisp packets . He could smell the strong scent of rotten food which must have been close to where he lay.

He went to eat his breakfast;
Some old chicken pieces off the floor.
He could taste the dirtiness off the chicken every time. He ate it for breakfast, lunch and dinner every day.

He was missing Tiggz sooooo much,
that he sat there and thought out a plan to see her again.

Once complete, he got up and ran from his shelter, across the road, under the blue gate and up the stairs to Tiggz's house. Crossing the road was tricky as he was so excited to see Tiggz, he wasn't watching the road properly and nearly got hit by a car!

He rushed along the front balcony, slowing as he approached the door.
That's when his plan began.

He heard her voice.

"Zak is that you?" Tiggz whispered. She was up at the window which was slightly open.

"Yeah, it's me. I just had to see you again" Zak replied passionately.

"Someone's coming down stairs" she said quickly rushing in through the window.

The door opened and Sharon came out, probably to go shop,but that was all apart of Zac's plan.
In a blink of an eye, he managed to slip inside the house unseen before Sharon slammed it behind her. His eyes instantly fell on Tiggz.

"How did you get in?"Tiggz screamed happily, full of joy.

"I just needed to see you, Tiggz" he replied, eyes full of love and happiness.

Zak and Tiggz both went forwards and rubbed both of their fluffy heads together gracefully.
They both started to purr and went into the living room.

"So what should we do first" Tiggz said quietly.

"Ummmmm how about a tour of the house?" Zak suggested, realising he had never actually seen the inside of Tiggz's house.

"Ok so first we have the living room and this is where you're going to be sleeping" Tiggz mentioned first, describing the room they were closest too before they walked out and went into the kitchen.

"Soo this is the kitchen but there's nothing special about it really" Tiggz continued, showing Zac the quite modern kitchen. Tiggz then led the way upstairs, with Zac creeping behind her, cautious to not get caught.

"This is the toilet and bathroom is there" Tiggz said pointing to the two adjacent rooms at the top of the stairs.
"But be quiet because someone might see you" she finished quietly before walking towards the bedrooms, of which she decided to show to Zac next but the thought was interrupted by the sound of approaching footsteps.

"Wow you have a really nice home so far" Zak said quietly, not having noticed the footsteps.

"SOMEONES COMING" Tiggz shouted making them instantly rush back downstairs into the living room.  Zak went under the sofa and Tiggz try to sit naturally on the sofa.

The person stayed up stairs, they must have only needed to get something from a different rooms

Tiggz and Zak were quietly muttering under the sofa.
"OMG we so nearly got caught" Tiggz said, still trying to catch her breath.

"I know we're sooooooooo lucky!" Zak said quietly yet ecstatically. He kept looking into Tiggz's beautiful green eyes.

And that's when the buzzer went.

Remember to vote and comment.