#2 Anodyne Lips

"I already told you , stop being so kind

"I already told you , stop being so kind . They're abusing your kindness" my friend eiua keeps on lecturing me about the kindness eme .

"It's  okay" i said and raise both of my hands to tell her surrender .

She laughed and mess my hair like a kiddo . "You keep on messing my hair" i said and get my hairbrush so i can ponytail my hair .

After i ponytail it i smiled at eiua , and she chuckled then pinched my cheeks . "So cute"

She giggled and didn't stop praising me , like I'm cute I'm kind I'm responsible etc. etc. .

"Stop it , I'm not . okay" i said that with finality .

"Ow shit , jayson and his gang is on their way here" her face suddenly became red and can't talk straightly . Her hands is cold as ice , she's also shaking for some reason .

And the next thing i knew , my hair slap on to my face because someone remove my ponytail.

"Ay sorry" he said like he didn't do it intentionally .

"Are you mocking me?!" I said , so irritated with him . If he thinks his cool with that trashy attitude then i beg to disagree .

He look around and motioned his hand , like he's telling me to get lost . What a very rude man .

"You're not handsome nor cool , so stop acting like one" i said and turned my back .

"Come on eiua" i said , when she didn't move i forced her .

"Why did you do that?" She asked like i did something very bad .

"He deserved it" i said , i blow hard to relax my mind . Inhale exhale inhale exhale .

"You know that i like him, sana hindi mo siya ginanon" she said that and rolled her eyes before leaving .

I'm not usually like this , but because of that man I'm becoming a monster .

On my way to classroom , i saw that jayson with his friends . They're laughing over something , i don't know and I don't care .

He stand up and get my bag , he was looking for something "give me my bag" i said , and tears is now forming at the side of my eyes.

He gave me my bag after getting my journal , oh no! Today is the deadline for that "please no, that's my project" i said almost begging , his friends looked serious now .

He crumpled every page of my journal , and gave it back to me . I almost cry when i see my journal .

Without talking he hand over a very beautiful book , i accept it and didn't had a chance to question him because he already walked out .