Chapter 3

"Class dismissed" Mrs Western hollowed.
"So Italy, aye" Heidi immediately.
Exclaimed the moment we left class
"How long for?" She added gleaming
"Only for about two weeks, but still." I politely answered her question as I opened my locker to pack away my books. we started walking down the halls to the cafeteria, while Heidi babbled on about what I needed to get her.
"Are you even listening to me?" She suddenly said.
"Hmmm, what yea" I gave her my best innocent look although my guess is I looked more puzzled.
"Oh, your so lucky. Gosh I'm jealous" she said.
"Ask your parents if you can come, we can share my hotel room; and you can come along to my photo shoots!" I turned to her, with excite starting to build up inside me.
We entered the cafeteria, and went to line up for our food.
"Yea I would absolutely love to, but do you think my parents would let me come?!" She had a small smile mixed with a worried and surprised look.
"I don't know, you'll have to ask your parents; but if it helps I'll ask my parents to help convince yours?" I returned a smile.

Hey guys, I'll try to upload at least every 3 days, but I'm not good at keeping promises. I hope your enjoying the story so far. Please leave feedback and like, Thank you.