Chapter 4

The rest of the day went normal, we finished our lunch and went to our lessons. We didn't talk much about Italy after lining up for lunch. And before I knew it
"BIINNGG!"
School had ended, me and Heidi made our way to the bus and took our usual seats.
"Hey" I said trying to break the silence.
"Hey" she replied with a smile
"How do I ask my parents?" She added
"Well, maybe you could say 'hey mum and dad, Céce invited me to go to Italy with her for two weeks.. May I please go!??' Also add mention some good things you've done for them these past days and the art academy" I suggested.
"Yea, I'll try that, I'll try everything" she nagged, letting the final 'g' drag on a bit.
The bus ride seemed shorter than usual and before we knew it it was our turn to get off. We got off and started walking in silence towards her house (since mine was a few houses down after hers). We stopped when we reached her house
"Well, call me and tell me hot everything goes; cyaaa" I waved and kept walking.
"Yea sure, wish me luck" she laughed crossing her fingers.
I comtinued walking home, it only took me about another 2 minuets.
I was doing my homework when my phone started to buzz, I glanced over at cellphone; and Heidi's face and name had popped up. I pressed the green answer button immediately.
"SO DID THEY SAY YES???" I squealed nervously.
"YES!!!" She replied returning my squealing manner.
"But" she added on a more serious tone.
"But what?" Trying my best to sound casual.
"I have to have all my assignments and projects, handed up before I leave and my parents want to speak to your parents to make sure we're not telling fibs" she explained.
"Sure thing girly, I'll help; I have to hand up my assignments too" I giggled quietly.
Until late that night we chatted on about Italy, our homework and what we were going to do until Italy.

There you go ladies, chapter 4.
I hope your enjoying the story so far! Please like and leave feedback - even if it's just pointing out some spelling or grammar mistakes! Next will be up with in 3 days ❤️