Chapter 4: Are they are what?

Apollo was shocked by that question and just stares at them. But Note talk again and said. Maybe I am just mistaken and laugh. Ares pinch and drag Note in her room to talk. While being drag Note gave a farewell smile and hand wave to Apollo. When Ares and Note was in Ares room she suddenly hug Note and said hurtfully words towards him. Note reply , Ohh my sweet little eye candy , don’t cry it just happen that I can’t give any message when I’m abroad it just I have a tight schedule in my modeling company. Ares who is crying mumble words that Note cannot understand and laugh while saying you never change and pat the head of Ares. They chat and chat until a call came up in Ares phone. She pick up the phone and see it was a call from his brother Thor. She quickly answer it, What is it Bro? Thor reply I’ll be heading home a little bit late , Love You, and hang up the phone before she reply . Ares just laughing while saying aloud it runs in the family blood. A little awhile knock can be hear while saying from behind of the door Miss the food is ready , can we ask the guest to come down in the dining hall? And Ares reply go ahead will be there for a minutes.

A couple of minutes, Ares and Note headed in the dining hall. Everyone is staring at them how two of them are good in each other. Ares greets her friends and introduce Note. Notes introduces himself in polite tone and find a seat near Apollo. Apollo just nod to him as a greetings while Ares seated with her friend Lily. The food was being serve and Lily ask a question “Hey, Note how did you know Ares and are you the famous professional model that are being always in TV commercial? Note reply “Yeah I am a model and I don’t think so that I am a famous (laugh), by the way me and Ares are childhood sweetheart and buddy model in the past. Everyone was shocked and all of the eyes are in Ares. Ares breath in and breath out before said “Here we again Note you are lid up the fire”. Note laugh and cleared his throat reply “Nah, I am not , that’s true , did you know when  Ares was 7 she’s a professional model but after a year she said she want to be a professional butler , flew to foreign country I don’t know what country is that  and trained there for 4 years and come back to country and said she want to be professional athlete , Isn’t she funny?(laugh)”.  Everyone was shocked and laughing how Ares changes her mind. Note added “And now she’s a professional slacker”. Everyone was agreed how she was now. Ares reply in high pitch “No I am not a slacker and for you information I am doing a lot of work like I competing for boarding sports and I am a writer”. Notes reply “That’s makes you a slacker.” Apollo in between in the conversation “I don’t think it was bad: a boarding athlete and novelist kinda cool.” Some of his student agree and chat to Ares and asking her to teach them boarding. Note just glared to Apollo so Apollo just smirks at him. The dinner was good and lively.

Everyone was in the garden to discuss everything about their program they doing for the intramurals. It just happen in the first day of intramurals was a free program of what student wants to do. Previously they discuss about having a Café where is ever girl should be the butler while the boys are the servant and wear a “neko” outfit. Everyone is having fun in discussing that. In some point there is some couple of students are doing naughty things. They are taking picture of Note and Ares while one student uploading it in a blog. After taking picture and uploading they join in the group again. The one student happen to take pictures is an uprising photographer and wanna be professional called Jazz. Then the one uploading the picture have some connection in the media, modeling agency and unknown blogger also a graphic artist of Jazz called Mac. This two is good tandem to make their life to be in the top of success future.

Back to the topic Ares got called from her friend who own a boutique of clothes and saying he will drop by that evening. After the call Note go to Ares said “I want to sleep and I’m saying Goodnight to your friends.” So Ares said aloud “Guys I’ll be heading to my room and also Note will be sleeping.” Note said “No! You should be finish discussing it first and I know your room. Goodnight guys” and kiss Ares in lips. Everyone just ignore it and they feel it like Déjà vu. When Ares just smile and kiss back Note everyone having deep though what is this two are relationship. Jazz who happen to seen it just said “They are a piece of work” and smirk.  Mac happens to see and hear Jazz talk back “For crying out loud.” Jazz just whisper at him said “Note is a piece of work and what’s old Hollywood description of ‘tall, dark and handsome. aww”  Mac said “ Yeah, Yeah but I still go for three B-thing: bald, black and beautiful.” They both stare at each other and said together “Are you describing yourself” both of them laugh then everyone stares at them.

Definition:

·         Neko – means Cat

·