Chapter 3- the What?

In a condo unit, Apollo just woke up the sun is rise and that’s the time needed to prepare for going school. Apollo just remembers it was Wednesday and it was the perfect day to discuss about the event of their school. Apollo dress in tight maong pants and a clean white V- neck shirt paired with a gray blazer.  Apollo walks out in its room to elevator to ground floor. Apollo greets everyone its meet in the front desk and rides its car for school it takes a half hour. Apollo arrives in right time and walk out in its car. Some teachers and student staring and whispering that how gorgeous was Apollo. Apollo straight at this homeroom class and sees all it student talking about the upcoming event and can imagine that Ares was the one acting up as leader. Ares was discussing things about the event and who will be incharge for the food and beverage between boys. Before she can decision Apollo greet them Good morning. Everyone stood up and greet their teacher too. Apollo reply Ok guys just clear up did everything goes well cause today is the finalization for the event and Ares you’re doing great and thumbs up. Ares just continue and discuss that the butler café is good and the things that are needed is Okay. One of boy asks name Tom, How did you do that? Awesome! Ares replies use some connection and smile.

The discussion is finalize Ares give everyone the time to think what will be time they will be meet in Saturday to borrow the dress they will wear of boys and girls. Lily suggests that the meet up should be divided into two. So Apollo said that the boys will meet up at 1 pm and the girls meet up at 3 pm, is it alright Ares? Ares replies much better and smiles. Apollo was off guard when Ares smile and smile back too. Tom stands for boys and asks Apollo Sir, I suggest you should go with us and will meet at Mcdonald , is it right boys? Uproar can be hear by the boys chatting what will be cool and hang up with their new teacher. So lily stands for girls and said a loud Girls, are we going to lose to them, we are having a girls night out in Ares house and girls agree you can find Ares confuse but again before she can talk back Lily smile at her she knew that smile so she just agree. Ares said so girls you want over night at my real house not in Aphrodite and of course all girls agree. You can hear how that means the girls having night out and look back at Apollo. Apollo said sorry boys, I cannot do that, I have adult things to do and embarrass what it said. Boys teased their teacher about what is an adult thing it do and girls just giggle. Ares excuse herself and make a phone call at home but no one is answering it so she call her mother. Her mother answers the call and said in hurry sorry darling we are in a business trip abroad with your dad and don’t be afraid your little siblings are in your aunt care, Goodbye , Love you and phone call ended before she reply. Ares come back in her classroom and announce guy’s good news.

Ares announce guys; due to some circumstances all of you can go with my house today and can sleep over.  A noise was made by her classmates agreeing in coming. Apollo answers I think adult is needed for that and smile. Tom replies did you say you have adult things to do, huh? Apollo replies I think it can wait, so guys everyone should pick up their things and meet up in a mart that will fun. Everyone agree and the meeting is end and goes back in the lesson. Lunch time everyone is rushing to the cafeteria to buy foods. Apollo discuss some things with it co-teachers about the school policy and lesson while having a lunch with them. Lily and Ares are having lunch with some girls and one girl said did you guys find it awesome that we are able to take at our idol Ares? And some girls agree. Ares was embarrassed and said so far from now guys all of you are awesome and a laugh a little. They continue eating and later on lunch break is over. All students in class 3-1 come back and start the lesson until the last lesson end. Everyone make a say goodbye to pick up their things. Lily and Tom said in unison this class batch is awesome and laugh.

Some of class 3-1 students are in the mart and some are buying snack and cook diner for tonight. Some of them bring traveling futon, guitar, bass, laptop, speaker and I don’t know what is it night out or gig.  A van park at front of them and Ares come out in the driver seat ok guys sixteen seat only available and one guy reply don’t be afraid some us brought our car, just lead the way. Ares reply pretty cool! They just waiting some of their classmate and later on all of them are complete except for their teacher. They wait a later a while a black Ferrari park in and come out their teacher wearing black v-neck t shirt ,baggy pants, black combat shoe and paired with a nice watch. Apollo smile and said sorry guys I am late and Ares can I talk to you while I’m driving. Before Ares can reply Lily interrupt them cool, I’ll drive the van and you can see at her how excited she was driving and that makes everyone make a chill in their spinal cord. Tom asked Lily did you know to drive. Lily replies No! and some that hear it want to plead Ares to drive. But Lily burst out laugh and said just kidding.  Everyone headed to Ares home. Apollo and Ares are in the car and chatting about the event. Apollo said Ares I just talk to the principal that this upcoming two days 3-1 class students feel free to not attend the class and just rest. Ares replies much better so it’s nice that reschedule the dress pick up tomorrow and wait I’ll make a phone call. Ares call her friends and said guys, go now in my house tonight and I want the tomorrow the dresses I borrow drop it in my house, Ok, Love you Guys.

Ares come back in chatting in Apollo and they didn’t know they are in front of the village and some check point so Ares come out and talk in the head officer and make everyone pass in. Ares gave the head officer a kiss and Apollo asks is it your boyfriend kinda handsome. Ares laugh no it was my brother and he was just part timing job here in village. They drive until in the front of her house and buzz the maid to open up the gate. Everyone was mesmerized how a beautiful and big her house but Ares correct it wasn’t my house, it’s my parents’ house and talks back in the maid get their things in bring it in the hallway and some of the grocery bring it in the kitchen, I want the cook foods preheat it, ask the cook too and bring it to the rooftop after 1 hours. Some are shock how Ares is controlling to her maids. When everyone is in hallway, Ares instruct them that this left side of the house have many room this will be for boys and the right for the girls. The house has many rooms and each room looks like you are in hotel. Each room can occupy two to three person and that make everyone comfortable. But Ares warn them that don’t come in 3rd floor because it was my floor and everyone should be in second floor. When everyone is in there room a visitor was come in it was her friend from abroad name Note and hugs kiss her. Someone sees them and gossip it there classmates. Apollo was there in see it and Ares introduce Note to Apollo and Note said pleasure to meet you, Are you there? Apollo replies I’m their homeroom teacher. Note said your kinda familiar, did we meet?

Note – child sweetheart of Ares