DAY ONE

Sammy sighed. His lord still hadn't noticed him. He sadly walked back to his sanctuary. As he walked in, Norman ticketed his head and put his hand up a little. Sammy sighed again. Norman frowned. "Sorry buddy. Maybe tomorrow..." Sammy sat down. "I don't think he will ever notice me." Norman got up. "NONSENSE!" Sammy was confused. "GO UP TO HIM AND TELL. HIM YOUR FEELINGS" Sammy yelled at Norman. "NO WAY NOOOOO."

   Norman frowned. "Come on Sammy! Do this now and a couple years later, BOOM. relationship. Maybe even a couple baby demonssss~" "stop Norman your disgusting." Sammy said hiding his blush. Norman laughed. "You were blushingggg!" Sammy covered his mouth. "NO I WAS NOT!" Norman laughed harder. Don't worry, your cute.
Sammy continues to blush. " let's get some sleep Sam Sam." Sammy curled up on the floor. "Night bro" Norman sat on a chair. "Night."

    Sammy woke up late and grabbed his banjo. "Fuck! I'm late for work!" "Hey! BUT YOU HAVEN'T EATEN YET!!" "I DON'T WANT YOUR BURNED SOUP NORMAN!" Sammy said running out the door. Norman giggled. "GO GET HIM SAMMY" He yelled. "FUCK OFF NORMAN!!" Norman giggled again.

  Sammy whispered to himself that he was late. He was running, gathering his stuff, and then he hit someone. "OW WHAT THE" Sammy looked up to see his lord standing over him. "AK MY LORD I AM SORRY!" Ink Bendy laughed. " it's ok Samuel." Sammy was blushing. "I better get to work" Sammy said blushing. Bendy patted Sammy on the head. "Good boy. Now on your way to go worship me." Sammy nodded and ran.

   After work, Sammy saw bendy again. "Hello my lord, what may I do for you?" Bendy looked at Sammy in the eye, which required sitting in his knees. "Wow, your short." N
Bendy said. Sammy looked up. "I know. Norman reminds me a lot." "Anyway that's not what I wanted to talk about.  You have been very loyal. Sammy do you want to sit on my throne?" Sammy blushed. "I- I- wa- m-me?" Bendy laughed. "Yes you dumbass. Who else would I be taking to?" He said lovingly. Sammy blushed again. "Y-y-yes my lord." Bendy smiled. "Good. Follow me. But before we go you must agree, nothing too serious... for now~" for now!? Sammy thought. "Of corse my lord! Anything!"

   Sammy stared at the frown in awe. "WOW MY LORD!" Bendy smiled. "You like it?" Sammy smiled. "DO I!?!? THIS IS AMAZING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Bendy laughed. "Anytime 'buddy'" buddy!?!? Sammy thought. Bendy sat on his throne. "Come here, my prophet." Sammy walked up the steps. Bendy picke dup Sammy and put him next to him. Sammy blushed. " you look so cute when you blush!" Bendy said. Sammy blushed even more. Bendy put an arm around Sammy. Sammy put his head on bendy's shoulder. And soon, they were asleep.