bad girls fantasy - nick + lance

"i cant do it anymore lance" nick moaned into lances neck

"what? am i- am i doing something wrong" lance said stuttering over his words, he was sad, but he loved nick

"no lance, i just can't.... i can't live in a lie like this. i cant keep hiding the fact that we're together, i just can't do it" nick said while pushing lance away while walking away. nick hates it. he hates being so secretive about him and lance. he just wants to be open with lance, he wants to hold lances hand in public, meet lances family, but it'll never happen. they're "conservative" boys. they can't be gay.

"nick, baby, please. i know you want to be in a relationship, but we can't. we can't be gay republicans."

nick was annoyed, he wouldn't even look at lance. he was sick of lance making them stay a secret.

"baby come here, i can make it up to you" lance said while grabbing nick and pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

nick was a HARD bottom. he rarely tops lance, which made lance upset. lance was a switch so sometimes he just wants to be topped, but nick refuses. but in this case, nick was upset, so lance was fine with topping him.

lance pushed nick onto the bed and flipped nick on his chest. he started pounding into nicks tight little asshole until nick climaxed and lance came, lance filled nicks small little hole with his cummies and nick loved it.

"baby.. i- oh my god" nick said out of breath "that was so fucking hot" nick whispered while kissing lance

"i know your feeling down, so i brought you a surprise"  lance said while bringing out a chain, whip, and gag. "close your eyes babe"

lance put nick in a gag and tied him up. he looked like a rotisserie chicken, and it turned lance on so much. lance fucked the shit out of nick until nick literally threw up in his gag, it was so disgusting. but nick even tied lance up, lance loved it, he loved his light little bootyhole being pounded in by nicks shaft. he loved the sound of nicks grapefruit sized balls slapping against his cheeks. it was amazing.

~• time skip to skip the details •~

nick and lance were both panting, they just spent 2 hours getting their brains fucked out. nick even topped lance, it was crazy.

"that was so fucking hot babe"  lance said into nicks chest "i love you"

AUTHORS NOTE:

this one was quite short but the next ones will be longer, luv yall 😼