1

pilot

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭, her hair was messy and her make up was smudged

𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭, her hair was messy and her make up was smudged. She looked down at the body lying in the bed, the person she had just slept with even though she shouldn't have as she has a boyfriend.

She felt guilty but she was the one who brought up the idea to get drunk and throw a party in his house. Everyone there was drunk, no one knew what they were doing the whole night maybe. At least it was consensual. She did say yes.

They both said yes.

She leant down and kissed his cheek before smirking and walking down his stairs, cleaning a few things up before leaving. She left his house and started to make her way towards her car.

When she got inside she pulled down the mirror and looked at herself before chuckling a little at her appearance, she started to her car and drove to her house to get ready for school.

She took a shower, brushed her teeth, applied her make up and threw her blonde hair into a tight, crisp ponytail. No flyaways, it was tight and it always gave her a headache but it was part of who she was. A Cheerio.

She put on her uniform, looking at her body in the mirror before sighing and throwing on Scott's letterman jacket to hide part of her body.

She walked down the stairs and into the kitchen were she drinks two cups of water. "Morning, bitchface," her sister, Julie, said as she walked into the kitchen.

Julie was older than Hope by two years, she was a lot more like their mom, brown hair, brown eyes and a fuller face. Julie was just as pretty as Hope but of course Hope was the left out child, the misfit according to her family. Someone who doesn't fit in right.

"Leave me alone." Hope mumbled before walking out of the house and driving to school.

Hope walked in to the school, everyone spreading apart as she walked through the schools. She hated that, they treated her like a queen and she wasn't one. She was far from one.

No one stalked, no one laughed, no one dared to even smile. It was like they were bound from having emotions around her, she smiled a few people trying to tell them it's okay to do whatever they were doing before.

She definitely wasn't like the other Cheerios, she was much sweeter and kinder. She treated everyone with respect, just like her grandma told her. 'Treat people how you wanted to be treated, butterscotch.'

She reached her locker to get a book out before the locker slammed shut.

"Didn't expect you to be the type to smash and dash," Noah said to her, Hope shushed him to be a little bit more quiet. "Noah, as perfect as last night was... I have a boyfriend. You know that," she said to him.

He respected her. "Fine, just, don't ignore me now we've slept together. It will be suspicious," he said, she raised an eyebrow at him. "The only time we ever talked is when we're practicing." She reminded him before smiling and then walking to class.

After class Quinn waited outside the classroom for Hope. As soon as Hope walked out she grabbed her jacket and dragged her into the closet.

"Woah, Quinn. I'm sorry but I don't think we're both lesbians?" Hope told her before Quinn rolled her eyes. "You slept with Puckerman," Quinn said and Hope furrowed her eyebrows on how she knew.

"No, I didn't." Hope told her.

"Yes, you did. I was in the living room, you woke me up coming down the stairs from Puck's room!" Quinn told Hope. Hope slammed her head onto the palm of her hand.

"I didn't sleep with him, I stopped in his bed. Nothing happened," Hope lied before running out of the closet, leaving Quinn really confused but decided to drop the accusation and go to Cheerios practice and pretend she didn't see things.

"You think that's hard try teaching you!" Sue shouted as everyone stopped practice for a break.

"H, I need to speak to you!" Coach told her. Hope grabbed her bag before walking with Sue to her office.

"How's your day been, H?" Sue asked Hope. "Good, Coach. May I ask why I'm here?" Hope asked Sue, hoping she will get a reply straight away. "Just seeing if you can still cope with being the head cheerleader, and also would you like to move to the top of the pyramid?" Coach asked.

Hope was shocked, but very excited and thankful. "Yes." Hope answered quickly before hugging coach, Sue was taking off guard before gently and hesitantly wrapping her arms around the other blonde.