🍂 epilogue

"in recent news, a funeral was held for musician bang chan, or cb97, after he was involved in a drunk driving accident. many people attended, including fellow members seo changbin and han jisung of the hiphop group 3racha, and his rumored boyfriend yang jeongin."

"breaking news, JYP trainee yang jeongin has gone missing. reports say he hadn't shown up to training for a week before people checked his home for him. yang was the rumored boyfriend of the late bang chan, who was also under JYP entertainment, passed away only four months ago and caused much controversy over the actions of idols and other celebrities.

yang's parents are offering large sums of money to anyone who has seen him or knows his location, as well as police officers, who are searching day and night."

"the body of yang jeongin was found in a motel near daegu earlier today after the two-week long search for the young boy. he was found with a note addressed to his parents, as well as a diary with only ten entries that seem to have been made after his late boyfriend's death, detailing their quite obvious unhealthy relation- ship. upon interviewing the young boy's parents, they said they had no idea."

ok so i wrote this after i had
like finished the book bc it
kinda just came into my head
and i decided like why not

but i hope you enjoyed it!