15- FEMTEN

"We should go on a road trip" I said adding some sugar to my coffee. We had found ourselves again sitting in the same counter table of the same cafe; the cafe we met in.

"A road trip?"

"Yeah, I was thinking we could go to the countryside you know?" I said taking a sip out of my caramel coffee.

"To the countryside, somewhere we don't know, just drive around without a Map and see where we end, explore and sing in the car having fun, agh I don't know Bradley, it'll be fun"

"Okay"

"Okay?" I asked

"Yeah it will be fun" he said taking a sip out of his own coffee. I loved the fact that he would always agree on every plan we had just for the sake of spending Time together. You could tell he loved being around me as much as I loved spending time with him.

"Saturday could be" Brad said resting his face in his hand staring at me and giving me a smile.

"Saturday sounds perfect"

He grabbed my cup and took a sip of my coffee, leaving him with some residue on his upper lip that he then licked off.

"Hey not fair, it's the same flavour as yours!" I said reaching for his cup. I took a sip of his making our coffee stealing situation even.

I had some coffee on my upper lips as well but before I could lick it off he licked his thumb and cleaned my lips smudging his finger on them "thank you"

He went to his resting position again, he kept smiling at me with his chocolate brown eyes and puppy look that could melt me instantly. I always thought blue or green eyes were out of this world until I found the perfect pair of chocolaty ones.

He always said mine were out of this world and how obsessed he was with them, he would always say they had a mysterious side, that they were dark and deep. And to be quite honest I started loving my eyes, but if he only knew how crazy I was over his and his winks.

I imitated his look and copied his pose, resting my face on my hands, I threw a smile back at him.

He touched my nose and went back to staring at me so focused and fixedly, I did the same.

"Freckles you are so important to me" I smiled, although we didn't say it often because it is such a strong thing to say I knew he meant it.

"you are too"

I meant it.

~

Brad

I showed up at her house and rang the bell.

"Coming" she screamed through the inside of the house. She opened the door, she was wearing a red and blue unbuttoned flannel with a navy blue laced top underneath, some black block heeled boots, a choker and her hair in two braids: cute

"Wow you literally look the cutest in braids"

"Haha thanks" she said winking and opening the door letting both of ourselves in

"I'm packing some little things in a backpack upstairs, so you can come up and I'll finish quickly so we can leave"

We got upstairs and she grabbed a backpack putting inside some shades, a Polaroid camera, a notebook and a map.

"A map?" I asked

"Yeah, we may not use it but it would be 10 times cooler if we did" Emma said

"You are cool"

"I know" she said taking her backpack giving me a kiss on the cheek and running away.

Emma