Skater Boys

Ship: Traves X Cooper
type: smut
Premises: The two go skating and traves hurts himself so they have to go home to get him patched up.

"okay, here i go!" travis exclaimed happily and he hopped on his skateboard, going down a small ramp and shakily trying to stay balanced. traves didn't know how to skate, so his best friend, cooper, took him to the local skate park to try and teach him. he was doing pretty well for his first time, only falling once or twice but nothing serious. he slide down the ramp carefully, smiling brightly up at cooper as he did so, being fairly proud of himself. "nice one, travis!" cooper said happily to the other boy, smiling down at him as he went down more ramps with ease. "wow, your doing so much better than i did my first time. hell- i fucking broke my arm the first fucking time i did this shit!" the blond chuckled and travis giggled, hopping off the board and walking up to the other. the two walked around the park for a bit, looking for a good spot to do some more skating as it was a fairly large park. "hey coopie! i wanna go on that one!" travis exclaimed as he pointed to a large ramp at the left side of the park, "are you sure trav? that's a pretty hard one to do on your first time" cooper said to him. "yeah i'm sure! it looks funnn! cmon coopie,," travis whined and cooper grinned. "finee. but you gotta be extremely careful, you don't wanna get hurt." the blond said in a lighter voice, grabbing his board and skating up to the top of the ramp. "here, i'm gonna show you how to go down this, and you follow exactly how i do it, ok?" he said and the curly-haired boy nodded, looking up at cooper as he went down the large ramp with ease, doing a kick flip at the end. "just, don't do the flip at the end" he chuckled and travis nodded, climbing up to the top of the ramp with his board and setting it down. "alright,," he said, hesitating to actually go down it but finally doing it, seeming to be doing well until his foot got caught under the board and he fell, wiping out harshly. cooper immediately ran over to him when he fell, kneeling down. "trav! are you okay buddy?" he asked and travis grunted in pain, small tears running down the side of his face. cooper looked around his body, seeing a large gash on his knee. "holy shit trav, we gotta get you home. i'll call an uber to drive us." he said quickly, grabbing his phone out of his pocket and quickly calling an uber to them. he put his arm around travis and helped him up, travis limping pretty bad as they hopped in the back of the car.

———————-back at home——————-

they thanked the uber as they got out of the car, walking up to the door of coopers house. travis was staying over for a bit while he was saving up for his own apartment. cooper unlocked the door and helped travis up the stairs into the washroom, sitting him down on the edge of the bathtub and grabbing the first aid kit from under the sink. "alright trav, stay still while i do this. it might hurt" he said and looked up at the curly-haired boy, his face being tear-ridden but he wasn't crying anymore. cooper put some hydrogen peroxide on a gauze pad and stuck it on the others wound, travis wincing in pain and gripping the sides of the bathtub as it stung him. cooper wrapped some bandages around the pad and around the others knee, sealing the wound away and stopping it from bleeding. "that should do it" cooper said and smiled calmly up at travis. "thank you, coopie," travis said quietly and cooper nodded. "you should get changed, you cloths are pretty messed up from that fall" the blond spoke and the other nodded, heading to his room to get changed. "hey coopie, could you grab me some medicine for my head? it hurts..." travis said from inside and room and cooper yelled back, saying he would get it. cooper ran down to the medicine cabinet above the sink in the kitchen and finding the correct medicine, heading back upstairs and to the others room. with all this going on, cooper completely forgot about the fact that travis was changing and opened the door and walked in like he normally would. "i got your medi-" cooper started but cut himself off as he looked up at travis, the lower half of him being completely exposed as he put on a hoodie and looked up at cooper. "a-ah!" travis yelled, covering himself up with his hands. cooper just stared, his brain not completely registering what just happened. "w-what are you s-staring at.." travis stuttered, his face bright red from embarrassment. cooper looked up at the curly haired boy infront of him, smirking slightly to himself. travis just stood there, not knowing what to do. he had always had a huge crush on cooper, and would fantasise about stuff like this happening before but never thought it would happen. his mind ran with thoughts of what cooper could do to him right now, how exposed he was to cooper at this very moment. that is, of course, if cooper felt the same way for him as he did.
cooper slowly approached travis, travis backing up to where his bed was and gripping the side of it with his hands, gulping a bit as the taller approached him. "coopie? what are you-" he was cut off by the blond leaning in and kissing him, travis in shock but kissing back passionately. cooper smirked under the kiss, placing his hands on the others hips and pulling him closer. travis moaned into the kiss,  wrapping his arms around coopers neck. the small kiss soon turned into a full blown make out session, cooper pinning travis against the wall as he moaned continuously, cooper moving his mouth down the others neck and leaving marks all over it. both their shirts were off at this point, leaving cooper half-naked and travis fully exposed to cooper. cooper slowly moved one of his hands down, gripping travis's cock and slowly jerking him off as he continued to kiss him. "a-ah~!" the shorter moaned and cooper smirked, going a bit faster. "f-fuck coopie~!" travis moaned, his hands gripping cooper as the pleasure took him over. cooper then suddenly stopped and travis whined, his hips bucking together in need of any sort of friction. cooper moved travis and pushed him onto the bed, taking his own pants off leaving him in his boxers. cooper pinned travis down, grinding his clothed, erect member onto travis's. "a-ah~ coopie~!" the other moaned and cooper smirked in approval. "f-fuck~" cooper groaned as he continued rubbing on the other, but getting up and talking off his boxers, his erection springing up as he did. travis gulped, it being a lot bigger than he had expected. cooper pinned travis back down, rubbing his cock onto the others and groaning quietly. "c-coopie, please f-fuck me~!" travis moaned, cooper smirking and positioning his member on travis's entrance. "Beg." cooper said in a low tone. "w-what?" travis's gulped. "i said, beg for it. i want to hear you." cooper smirked and travis looked up at him, practically yelling. "p-please coopie~! f-fuck me~! i need you so bad~!" and that's all it took for cooper to slowly enter travis, the two of them moaning as he did so. "fuck trav, your so tight~" cooper moaned as he started moving in him, travis gripping the sheets and letting out a long, pornstar-ish moan. "f-fuck coopie, your s-so big~~!" travis moaned and cooper smirked. "f-faster~!" the shorter moaned and the blond obliged, thrusting faster into the boy below him. cooper moved one of his hands to travis's cock, jerking him off as he continued to thrust fast into him. "f-fuck~! coopie~!" travis moaned from the overwhelming pleasure, cooper immediately fucking travis harder and faster as he heard that. the room was filled with loud moans and the sound of skin slapping together. "f-fuck coopie~! i'm gonna c-cum~!" travis moaned. "fuck~ me to trav~" cooper moaned out aswell. the two of them came at the same time, letting out long moans as they did so. cooper smiled, pulling out of travis and cuddling close to him. "i love you, coopie" travis said to the blond. "i love you too, trav"