Whispers » h.s [For Marissa (inkedx)]

Description will be included for this oneshot too :) This oneshot was written for Marissa (inkedx) for her contest thing a couple months ago. Marissa is amazing so you should go check out her profile! The individual cover on the side was made by @inexistence and this was edited by @JenYarrington! Hope you like it!

Description:

❝Whisper into my ear how much you love me. Whisper into my ear how much you need me. Whisper into my ear and tell me that you can't live without me.❞

In which a star crossed lover named Marissa figures out her true feelings for her boyfriend Harry.

Oneshot: 

Marissa POV

 I kept pressing the keys on the cashier register in boredom. My shift would be ending in a couple minutes, so I was waiting for my boss to say I could leave.

 My boss was an old man who didn't have any family. He would go home to an empty house and come back to his store, only to be greeted by grumpy employees. I really did feel bad for the old man because he didn't have anyone to love him the way Harry loved me.

 Harry had been my boyfriend for the past two years. Even though we had been together for a long time, we still had that awkward tension between us whenever we talked. It always irritated me that we weren't one of those carefree couples.

 My boss walked towards me with an unlit cigarette in his hand. "You can go, Marissa," he slurred.

 "Thank you, sir," I politely replied.

 "Eh, whatever."

 "Asshole," I mumbled under my breath after he left.

 I put all my stuff in my big bag and put my puffy blond hair into a high ponytail.

 I checked my phone and I smiled when I saw that Harry spammed me with I love you texts.

From Harry:

I love you Marissa

You know that right?

You are my sunshine

I love you so much

Come home soon

I want to see u

Mar talk to me

Marissa I love you

To Harry:

I just got off of work babe, I will be home soon

 After I finished texting Harry back, I grinned in delight. Whenever we were texting, we seemed like a perfect couple. We acted all lovey dovey and I really enjoyed it.

 I walked out of the store and I took my car keys out of my pocket. I pressed the unlock button and I heard my car make a honking noise in the distance. I was walking to the car and I got another text from Harry.

From Harry:

Hey I gotta run some errands so I will be home a tiny bit late