I Need You [BBB One Shot Comp]

For this oneeshot I will be including the description :) The individual cover on the side is made by @Calum-InThe-Hood :) This was the oneshot for @sagaciously 's book Bad Boy Blueprint (its so good, go read it!) This actually won second place in the competition so I actually think this is a little bit better than my other oneshots :) Also I highly encourage you to read her book before reading this because you will understand it better :)

Description:

❝ Grass needs sun, cars need gas, people need air, and I need you.❞

Liam Argent and Aviary Montez. 

They were good for eachother, but they never actually went on a proper date. Liam thought they procrastinated long enough, and he asks the big question.

No, not that big question, the other.

Will you go out with me?

Follow Liam and Aviary through this short sequence of their complicated but very cute relationship.

OneShot:

Liam POV

"How the hell am I going to ask her?" I yelled at Shane, who was picking at his nails.

Today was the day I was going to ask Aviary to go out with me. Yes, I was nervous, but who isn't? I really wanted it to be sweet and heartwarming, but Shane wasn't helping.

"Chill dude, your not asking her to marry you. Your only asking her to go out with you."

"Yeah, but I want it to be perfect, not cheesy or casual. P-E-R-F-E-C-T," I replied stressing each letter in the word.

"Okay whatever, just remember that Aviary will like you either way. Just because you ask her in a wrong way doesn't mean she will lose feelings for you," Shane said matter-of-factly.

"I am still stressed, but thanks Shane, I really appreciate this."

After I said that sentence, I puked in my mouth a little bit because he really wasn't helping, but I wanted to sound nice. 

"Whatever Li Li," Shane smirked, using my nickname.

I stuck my tongue out at home and ran to my room to get my mind straight. 

******************************************************************************
I walked toward Aviary's house with a small chocolate box in my hand. My palms were like a lake and my mind was bombarded.

Many people might think I am being a bit over the top, but I didn't care.

And even if you do you think this is over the top, you should have seen the way I asked her to be my girlfriend. I had balloons and chocolate and every other cliche' object available. Aviary thought it was a very early birthday party for her, but I kind of set her mind straight by asking her the question. 

I walked the steps to their porch and sat down on one of the small benches. I practiced my lines over and over again till I thought it was flawless. I gathered up all the courage I had in my body and stood in front of the door. 

The door was a nice mahogany color with wood marks all over it. The door knob was golden and it felt cold like it had been in the freezer. 

I rang the door bell and the chiming was heard throughout the house. I quickly parted my hair to the side and fixed my shirt.

I was wearing a navy blue shirt with a dark brown blazer. It looked a little formal but not to the point where people thought I was going to a wedding. I was also wearing black jeans, so my whole "look" appeared very casual.