𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

· • ❝〔𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍?〕❞ • ·

──

[𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 25th, 2020]
[5:36 𝐩𝐦]

──

~ ► 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ~

⠀             ⠀ ⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀
⠀ ⠀  ⠀ ⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀  ⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ོ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀            ⠀     ⠀ ོ ⠀ ⠀              ⠀ ོ

𝐭𝐡𝐞 two were sitting in emily's car, that was parked infront of kairis house.

"you're welcome asshole." emily looked at mattia who hadn't talked at all since he got in the car.
she figured it had to do with whatever happened with jonathan diaz.

she knew of him, from brief mentions from mattia. and she knew he hated the polibios so it surprised her that mattia was even alive, never mind basically in perfect shape aside from a small cut on his temple and a forming bruise on his jaw.

she assumed something had to have happened, especially considering mattias attitude.

"what happened back there?" she finally asked after being ignore.

it took a moment but finally mattia looked at her. she saw a rare look of worry on his face and she furrowed her eyebrows.
"mattia.. tell me."

"he threatened kairi." and in an instant the worry vanished from his face and was replaced by rage.

"he fucking- he said he would destroy him in ways i couldn't imagine. before k-" mattia closed his eyes and exhaled slowly. "before killing him in front of me."

emily pursed her lips and reached over to hold mattias hand in hers for comfort.

"mattia you know that we wont let anything happen to your boyfriend." she told him gently but mattia quickly shook his head.

"i don't want him involved in this at all. thats the whole fucking point of not telling him about this shit. its dangerous and i cant have kairi getting hurt." mattia clenched his jaw. "i've been lying to him about— everything. he doesn't even know about you. all in the efforts to protect him from this lifestyle just for him to get dragged into it anyway. i cant-"

"mattia relax okay. i know you wont let anything happen to him. but i think it'd be safer to tell him the truth. that way he'll have the gangs protection. and you wont have to lie to him anymore." she tried to convince him to let kairi in on everything but it was to know use.