Job or Past

Author's note: This is a gay mafia! thats it

When Kageyama was about to go on a mission someone called him on the phone. Kageyama picked up the phone

Phone call: Kageyama, this is your new mission

"Who am I going to kill this time?" Kageyama said while talking on the phone

Phone call: You know who is the Top 1 mafia, right?

"A bit... I dont know his name." Kageyama said

Phone call: His name is Hinata Shoyo, he is starting to form his clan and to take over the mafia world. I want you to stop him.

"Sure" Kageyama said without fear. "But where is he?" Kageyama asked.

Phone call: He and his mens are in Tokyo.

"Can I also ask for the names of his mens?" Kageyama asked his manager.

Phone call: Sure, The names are Kenma , Bokuto , Lev , Atsumu , and Akaashi.

"That's it?" Kageyama asked with a frustrated face.

Phone call: You dont understand. This is also the Top Five mafia's. Just get to work.

"Got it" Kageyama said.

•HINATA'S POV•

"I've been wanting to kill somebody today.." Hinata said. "Maybe.... If I try to kill the Top Ten mafia..." Hinata said excitedly. "Kenma!" Hinata shouted

" Yes Boss?" Kenma said while  bowing

. "I told you not to call me boss" Hinata said.

"Right" Kenma said wih a frustrated face. "So,what do you need me for ?" Kenma asked.

"Do you know who's the Top Ten mafia?'' Hinata asked.

"Yes." Kenma said.

"What's his name?" Hinata asked with a happy face.

"His name is Kageyama Tobio" Kenma said to his boss.

"Can you call Akaashi?" Hinata asked to his men.

"Sure. I'll be right back" Kenma said while walking away.

Hinata was the Top One mafia. How did he became one? Well, he was trained when he was six. He's been frustrated when he was six. because everytime he missed a shot his father would hit him in the face leaving many bruises on his son's face. After he's Mom died. Hinata's father decided to go kill the person who killed his wife taking Hinata with him. Luckily, they found the person who killed his wife. Hinata's father shoot him but little did they know that the person's manager who killed his wife was going to kill Hinata's father too. The orange boy's father suspect was killed. But, Hinata's father was killed too. Hinata was there he saw everything. How he's father was killed. How he's father killed his suspect. The orange haired-boy cried and cried. Until, The Police came. Luckily, he decided to go or he'll be arrested. The small boy decided to take part his father job and kill the person who shoot him. After a few years, The orange small boy became the Top One mafia taking over his father's work. He still didn't found the person who killed his father. Hinata decided to create an army starting with his friends Kenma, Lev, Bokuto, and Akaashi.

• PAST FLASHBACK •

Hinata texted his friends saying that they should be his mens. And of course, he friends said "yes"

Hinata was so excited that he decided to meet up with them to their secret place....

"Where are they?" Hinata mumbles. After a while, Hinata hears some footsteps. "That must be them!" orange boy said excitedly.

"Guys!" Hinata shouted. The orange boy ran to his friends because he missed them.

"Oh! Hinata." The half russian half japanese boy said. "Still short huh." Lev said while laughing.

"Your going to regret saying that" The pretty friend said.

Hinata was mad that Lev called him that. Before he could kick him in the cake. The pretty friend stopped them

"Now now, we came here too meet not to fight" Akaashi said.

"But." Hinata muttering

"No buts" Akaashi said.

"Hinata!!!l" The energetic gray haired boy said.

"Bokuto-san!!!" Hinata said excitedly then jumping to Bokuto.

"They are still energetic as ever" The quiet gamer blonde-boy said.

"Now now Kenma, why be like that?" Hinata asked. After that Hinata pulls out something on his bag surprising gamer boy.

"Here!" The small boy said. The surprise was the new limited edition Ps4

The blonde-boy was shocked. and said that he couldn't take that. But The orange boy insisted. The gamer boy was in the verge tears because he's been earning money to buy the new Ps4.

"Your really gonna cry?" The tall-tall boy said.

"Urusai (shut up)" Looking at his friend.

"So, where are we going?" The pretty friend asked.

"just follow me" Hinata said to Akaashi.

• AFTER A WHILE •

"Welcome!" Tangerine said

Everyone was shocked because of how the place is big and beautiful.

Author's note:
Alright! Worked to hard for this!Hope you like it!