Anger

•FlashBack•

Just cover your ears," Sugarawa said to him. The newbie was so confused. He didn't cover his ears he wanted to know what was going on. But before he knew there was the loudest sound he heard and it made him faint.

•End of FlashBack•

"God dammit" Daichi said. He told the newbie to cover his ears but he didn't listen

"That's his fault. He didn't listen to you" The half-bald guy said to him. Yes, it was technically his fault but he wanted to know why would they told him to cover his ears. He's still a newbie.

"I know, but he's still a newbie. We can't just leave him here." He answered back to the half-bald guy.

"So who's gonna carry him?" The small guy asked.

I told them to go outside and cover their eyes

I told them to go outside and cover their eyes. I knew one of them wouldn't listen. So I tried my best to keep it quiet, but it didn't work. After I did something to the guy. I came out of the room looking like a mess. Blood on my shoes, suit, and my face.

"He'll wake up soon" I said to them

"Boss!" They all said in unison.

"But we need to go. Tsukki is still injured" Daichi said to him. I have forgotten that one of my men were shot. I was so mad that I forget it.

"I'll wake him up" Tangerine said. I put the bad bad bad smell on his nose causing him to wake up.

"W-what happened? Why am I in the ground? and what is that smell?!? And why are you covered in blood!?" He asked. He asked too many question. That I can't answer all of them.

"Okay, first. You need to calm down
Second, you fainted, they told you to cover your ears but you didn't listen to them
Third, that smell was supposed to woke you up
And Lastly, I killed the guy" I finally answered his questions.

"Oh, Sorry about that. But how did you kill him? and why is it so loud?" He asked me.

Here we go again, guess I have no choice but to answer it. "Well, I shot him and that loud sound came here at this gun"

"Okay.. But how? Did you cover your ears, even?"

"No, I'm used to it. And Yes, I did not faint. I was too mad that one of my men were shot I made a deal to them that no one will get hurt"

They all went to silence that you could hear their heartbeat. Until, one of them spoke.

"Yamaguchi!"  Nishinoya shouted.

"How was Tsukki?" I grabbed to his shoulder he's saying that I should calm down. But I can't, I can't accept that the fact that I was careless.

"Boss, you need to calm down. He's fine. I bandaged up the injured part and Yes, I also removed the bullet. But me and Sugarawa-san needed to put him to sleep. He's still sleeping"

"Thank you" I finally calmed down knowing that Tsukki is okay. You let him be shot. You are not good enough to be a leader. Those words came to my mind.

   Am I not good enough to lead them? 

Did I really know that he was going to be shot?

Am I not worth it to be their boss?

---------

Hi! So about the next chapter, I may not release it soon. Because Im working on how this story should be. That's it!

Bye my Lovies! Lexie out!

Words: 589 words