♡¤°.*Kard*.°¤♡

Not requested!!!

Taehyung(Jseph) is a little and the rest of kard find out because bm walked in on him being little, enjoy!
________

Kard was in the practicing their dance for their latest comeback. they've practiced all day like any other day but today just seemed to not be it, atleast for taehyung it was. He woke up late and was tired all day, to make it worse he didnt go slip into littlespace in months and was feeling like he could slip at any moment.
"Alright, I think that's enough practicing for today. Let's pack up and head back to the dorms"
Matthew said turning off the music.
'Finally'
Taehyung thinks.
They put up the practice room and headed back to their dorms. In their way back in the car somin noticed taehyungs behavior.
"Hey, are you ok oppa?"
She asked.
"Ah, yeah. I'm just a little more tired then normal"
Taehyung said, he was still struggling to try to stay big. Somin nodded, believing him. Once they reached the dorm matthew was about to ask taehyung what they should eat but before he could say anything taehyungs door was heard being shut. They just looked at each other and brushed it off as he said he was tired. The 3 members were done making dinner and were getting ready to eat.
"Im gonna go get taehyung, I'll be back"
Matthew said getting up. He walked towards his room and knocked on his door.
"Taehyung-ah, it's time to eat"
No answer.
He opened the door and walked into his room seeing a suorising sight to him. Taehyung was curled up in his bed hugging a teddy bear for dear life and sucking on a binky. Matthew snapped out of his surprised state when he noticed that taehyung has sat up and was looking at him with his very tear filling his eyes that were ready to fall read to fall. Matthew panicked when he heard taehyung whimper, he immediately went and hugged taehyung to try and calm him down.
"Shhh, it's ok. Its ok"
Matthew didnt have any idea what was going on but his first instinct was to calm taehyung down. But saddly it seemed to not work, taehyung was crying hard. The girls ran in once they heard his crying.
"What wrong?"
Jiwoo asked looking at a crying taehyung.
"I dont know, I guess I seen something I wasn't supposed to? I dont know what to do, he started crying and I cant get him to stop"
Matthew said.
The girls scanned the room to try to figure out what happened. Somin looked at his bed and seen a binky.
"Hey taehyungie, is this what you want"
Somin said holding the binky up to taehyungs face. Taehyung rubbed his teary eyes still hiccuping, calming down a little but still sobbing. Somin put the binky towards his lips, taehyung took it in his mouth and rubbed his face against matthews shoulder making a noise. This surprised her and matthew as he sucked on the binky somin gave him.
"Oooh, I get it"
Jiwoo said.
"Get what?"
Matthew said.
"Stupid, hes a little. Poor baby, looks like he hasn't slipped in a while so he went into, I think, babyspace"
She said.
"Well I didnt know, I just walked in and he was sleeping with a binky and a teddy bear and it took me by surprise but when he woke up he started crying. So I panicked and here we are"
Matthew said raising his voice a little. Taehyung whined and squirmed in Matthew's arms. It looked like he woke up again. taehyung looked around the room, his eyes started to water a bit.
"Oh no hes gonna cry again, jiwoo what do we do!"
Somin said panicking.
"Ah, shhh it's alright. Ummm.."
Matthew looked around panicked, trying to find something to calm him back down. He looked around the room and spotted a box.
"Look in there, theres probely something helpful in there"
He said bouncing taehyung on his leg still trying to calm him down.
Jiwoo looked at the box, it was labeled, little stuff. Jiwoo looked through it finding binkys and bottles. She grabbed a bottle and ran out of the room.
"Where are you going?"
Somin asked.
"I'm getting him milk, I think it's what he wants"
She said running to the kitchen. She soon returned with warm milk, she took taehyungs binky out of his mouth which made him whine but then she pushed the bottle against his lips. Taehyung took it and started to calm down.
"Woah you're a genius"
Matthew said looking at a half asleep taehyung laying on his chest.
"Yes thank you, I know that. Besides that, when he wakes up hes gonna have to explain what littlespace is to you guys"
Jiwoo said looking at taehyung who fell asleep. Matthew tried to put taehyung back down on his bed but taehyung held onto his shirt.
"Looks like he wants you to still hold him"
Somin said laughing silently.
"Looks like you're gonna be his main care giver"
Jiwoo said, sighing disappointingly, she wanted hoped to be the main care giver.
"But I'm completely new to this, how am I supposed to he his main care giver?"
Matthew asked.
"Well you cant do anything about it, he has chosen you. You are the chosen one"
Jiwoo said shrugging.
"Just sleep with him, he'll start crying if you dont"
Somin said.
"Alright then"
Matthew said accepting his fate. The girls left the two of them to sleep.

The end.

______

AAAAAAA I'm sorry if this was bad. It's kinda my first time doing this, but I promise I'll get better!