oop

Sadie P.O.V

I stayed at Millie's house and we had a mini sleepover. We woke up in the morning and had some breakfast and got ready and went to school like any other day. We were walking to school today and we made each other laugh so much and just like that we arrived at school and we walked in. The bell rang and we knew it was time for our first class of the day. We didn't see Finn and Noah in the morning today but we didn't think anything of it and we just thought we would see them in class.

Noah P.O.V

Finn slept at my place because we both figured that it made no sense for him to go back home since we are both going to school in the morning. I woke up and then checked the alarm. It was already 11 am in the morning and we both overslept. I got up and changed, not remembering to wake Finn up. I was done changing and I walked into my room and just stood there when I saw Finn. I was in shock because I had forgotten all about him. I run to him and scream for him to wake up. Seconds later he woke up but was mad. "Dude we have to go, it's already late," I say. Finn ran out of the room without saying anything. I just figured he went to change so I sat on my bed with my phone. I saw 11 messages and 8 missed calls from millie. Sadie only sent me one message saying where I was. She didn't seem worried, only Millie did. I checked Finn's phone and I saw so many notifications from Sadie. "WHat?!" I said out loud. I guess they do have something going on behind our back.

Finn's P.O.V

I was in the bathroom wondering what to do since today I had a very special test. This was gonna change my grade but I missed it because Noah and I overslept. I noticed I didn't have any clothes so I didn't decide to text Noah. Turns out I didn't have my phone with me. I quickly ran to Noah and asked for some clothes. He gave me some and told me to hurry or else he was gonna leave without me. I ran back to the bathroom and changed.

_______________

We were on our way to school and Noah was talking to millie. She was worried. Wayyyyy too worried.

sorry i wasnt active. I will write more in the future. sorry this chapter was a short one.