Skeptical

General POV
Sadie and Millie sat in class waiting for Finn and Noah to pop up. They weren't worried anymore since Millie talked to Noah and he said everything was fine. 5 minutes later u can see Noah and Finn running from the side of the door. They barged in and went straight to their seats. The teacher looked mad and very upset. She told them that they can talk after class about why they were so late. She already knew that they didn't go there first three classes because of the teachers gossiping.

Class finally ended and Millie and Sadie were gonna wait for them outside since they had to tell the teacher why they were really late.

Noah's pov
Finn and I had to talk to our teacher. We didn't know what to say other than they overslept. But they knew they were gonna get in trouble. So they made up a lie. They said that they're parents had an emergency at the hospital because Finn's mom felt sick so they were at the hospital. (Pretty dumb ngl.)

She excused us because she felt bad that Finn's mom was sick and she wished her the best of luck. Finn and I packed our bags and left. Millie and Sadie were waiting for us. After we went to lunch. Idk why Finn immediately went to Sadie and they started to walk together to lunch
. Since Millie and I followed them I decided to make conversation.

"hey," I tell her.

"Hi" she says back to me with a smile.

"how was class?"

"Pretty boring, u left me all alone in that class"

"sorry I forgot to put my timer on the clock"

"woah. Where did Finn and Sadie go? We were right behind them" she says.

I look up and see that they're gone. "do you think they went somewhere without telling us?" I say.

Idk that's very suspicious.