Chapter one

"Honey do you want me to drop you to school?" Her mom asked knocking on the bathroom door. She but the blade down pulled her sleeves down and opened the door "no mom it's okay I can walk to school" she whispered
She grabbed her notebook that nobody knew about were she writes everything about herself :
You see I wasn't always putting a blade to my skin I wasn't but one day I had no other choice my dad and mom were arguing about something.. Me and my 3 siblings where in the room crying and worried my older brother couldn't take it anymore he ran away from the house and since this day he hasn't come back.. My sister is never home she's always doing drugs and my young brother he passed away about 1 year ago. Me and him where walking home from school..when we got home he was so happy he was 12 years old he heard my mom and dad yelling at each other. He ran to his room and cried then he hung himself I went to his room and open the door I couldn't believe it I un hung him he died in my arms it was the worst feeling ever so that's when I got a blade into my skin..I felt like I needed to do it and I kept thinking that it would help me. It didn't it just but more pain into me I do because it's the only thing that keeps me feel something.

It was time to go to school. She but her book in the place nobody has ever found it and went walking to school. She went to her first class witch was P.E .