Cowboys...heyo

***Awkwardly shuffles in**** Heyyyy.... plz don't kill me! I'm BACKKKKKKKK!!! It has been a hot second! thank you for the wait! I promise I haven't forgotten about you guys. Here is the LONG AWAITED update.... 

EDEN'S POV*

"He....really likes cowboys," Jack said while we all stared at dean fangirling over some cowboy pictures. "....Yeah. He does" Cas responded. "And he thinks we are weird..." I whisper to myself. 

"You can have the couch... I don't sleep much." Jack said to Cas. "Well, I don't sleep at all," Cas responded in his monotone voice. "Weird flex but okay," I said patting Cas on the back. I knew I'd be sharing a bed with Dean like usual. 

I have been so tired. I'm honestly a little worried about how my body is reacting to the rebellion but I will be damned if I break up this happy reunion. I keep coughing up blood, I haven't used my powers yet out of fear. I'm scared one that using my powers will help my dad track me and two that my powers have changed. My eyes seem to have gone back to normal but I don't know. Maybe I should voice my concerns... but then I wouldn't be a Winchester would I?

Cas and I were sitting with Jack. The boys decided to crash early. "Can you tell me about heaven?... about our family?" Jack asked us quietly. I smiled. "Well... In the beginning, my father created for me. I was lonely and in danger and so my father created my brothers and sisters. We were so happy. Michael was like my big brother even though I am older than him. He always hated it when my brothers and I would make a mess. Gabriel loved making Michael mad by purposefully making a mess. One time he covered the entire palace floor in honey and then everything kept sticking to it. It was the worst mess he's ever made. Michael was so mad!" I laughed to myself, "Raphael was always the quietest, he loved learning and he always kind of kept to himself. So if we could rope him into our shenanigans it was so much more fun. Gabriel was always this hyperactive puppy. He loved playing pranks and games with the rest of us. He never failed to make us laugh. And then there was Lucifer... Your dad. He was my best friend. He was protective and as strange as it might sound he was fiercely loyal. He loved joking around with me and Gabriel. He loved our family so much..."

Jack absorbed every word I said, "Then Amara felt threatened and my father and brothers locked her away... Because of this prophecy death made, I wasn't allowed to fight. I was so scared of losing my brothers. In order to lock Amara away, dad created this mark. It was like the key. But it corrupted the host. I was the only one who could have handled it. But my father was afraid it would change me so instead he placed the Mark on Lucifer. His most trusted. Lucifers' core became darker. Lucifers' core is passion. He loved our family so much... When dad created humans he felt threatened. Like they were taking his family away from him. He corrupted humans to prove to our father that they were evil. By the time we realized what the mark had truly done to him it was too late. Father commanded that Lucifer be killed. Lucifer felt betrayed Love turned to hate..." Tears filled my eyes. I looked up a jack and smiled as a tear fell down my face, "But one day we will all be together again. You'll get to meet them!" 

After a little while Jack found something about the case and went to go tell Dean... wait DEAN'S SLEEPING. "JACK DON'T" I sprung up. But he didn't hear me. Ah well... I'm like 90% sure Jack won't die once Dean shoots him. I just walked over and started the coffee machine. We are all gonna need some coffee. 

TIME SKIPPPPP>>>>>>>>>>>>

A ghoul... that's what we're hunting. 

He robbed a bank and we now have him at gunpoint. "Five hunters... whoo must be m birthday." The ghoul Dave Mathers said. "Why don't you come with us and we can do this quick and quiet," Dean shouted. Can you guess how that ended? We were in a gunfight. "I got this!" Jack said hopping up. "WAIT! JACKIE!" I reached up to stop him but it was too late. He accidentally flung a security guard back into a wall.  Mathers took off. Dean and Sam went after him while Jack, Cas, and I went to help the guard. "Aunt Eden is he-? Did I-?" Jack's voice shook. "He's gonna be fine Jackie. It's Okay!" I held my hand up and it started glowing. I healed his injury to a minor concussion than a blinding pain shot through my eyes. "AH!!!" I screamed as my hands shot to my bleeding eyes trying to relieve the pain. "EDEN!" Jack and Cas panicked. 

Kill the ghoul... He hurt people you love... rip him apart. 

Terrible thoughts raced through my head. I looked up and Cas took a step back in shock. I looked to my left at my reflection in the window. 

My eyes were glowing blood red... pardon my Enochian but "Shit"