Chapter 16 : Know Your Enemies!

3rd Person P.O.V

"So? Are you going to talk hot stuff?" (Y/n) asked once again, already taking hold of his second finger. "F-fine, we- we don't actually know anything. The only thing that we know is that guy with a lot of hands said that he have a weapon to kill All Might! H-he said that All M-Might was weaker than usual so, our chance of winning is higher!" The guy sputtered out. "I see... What does this 'weapon' look like? What's it's called?" (Y/n) asked, her voice was stern. "I-it's called Nomu or something. We don't know what it is. The only thing we know was that it could take All Might's strength! That's it! That's all I know!" The guy grunt out. "Nomu? Something that could take on All Might's Quirk... I see." (Y/n) whispers to herself before yanking the criminal into a seating position and summoning a couple knives to his throat. "Don't do anything foolish. I'm gonna heal and wrap up your finger a little bit. One wrong move and you'll be toast." She said, wrapping her hand around the villain's broken finger and heal it just enough that it doesn't hurt that much. Then, she pulled out a bandage and a stick and wrap the finger as gently as she could. The villain look at her in confusion. "Why are you doing this?" He can't help but asked. "A hero's job is to save everyone. Not threatened to break their bones. I'm sorry for making you feel scared but you attacked us and I can't help but be angry. I'm sure something happened in your life that make you turn this way. That forced you to make this choice and take this path. But believe me, this isn't the right way. Life was hell sure but there's still something beautiful about it. You just have to be patient and try to live everyday. I hope you could turn back to who you were before. I'm sure you used to be a lovely person who just got screwed over by life. But alas, that was your choice to make. I have no control over it. But, still. Please consider my advice once you got out of jail." She said with no expression on her face while the guy just weep. "H-hey, what's your name?" The guy asked softly. She looked at him and decided to give him a small smile. "My name (L/n) (F/n) or will be known as █████████ ██████ , a hero that's going to spread hope for the future!" She grinned. She then, uses a petal to paralyzed the guy. What an exciting turn of event!

"Let's go, Ojiro-kun. We have villains that needs butt-kicking and classmates that we can help!" She said, summoning the clouds again. "Where do you wanna go Ojiro-kun. I think we should split up since we can cover more ground and help even more people!" (Y/n) suggested to which Ojiro agreed. "Yes, I think that's a good idea." Ojiro said. "Okay then, where do you want to go? I think I'm going to either the landslide zone or the mountain zone. Or maybe I'll go back to the plaza." She asked and told him where she was going. "I think I'll head to the downpour zone." He answered. "Okay! See you later! And, stay safe." She reminded him. "Yes, you too." Ojiro replied and grinned. They both got out of the conflagration zone and headed to their next destination. (Y/n) then flew a bit higher to get a bird's-eye view. 'Where should I go...' She thought to herself before deciding to go to the flood zone. She doesn't know who's there but she's sure that they might need help.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Meanwhile...

"Right... Looks like Aizawa-sensei is drawing a large number of them to the plaza." Tsuyu pointed out from their spot. "...There're too many of them. Of course he more than holding his own out there... But, it's too much for him. He knew that but he jumped in to protect us." Izuku said, probably getting ideas. "Eh? Don't tell me you're that stupid Midoriya!" Mineta asked while Tsuyu just let out a confused and silent 'Ribbit'. "I'm not saying we should dive right into the fight. Just that we watch for an opening and do what we can to lighten sensei's load." Izuku clarified. And so, they watched their sensei fight and waited for an opening, not knowing the horror that's about to come. Suddenly, they a hear splash behind them, cautiously the three of them turn, tense and ready to fight. "Calm down you guys. It's me." (Y/n) said with her hands in the air, in a surrendering manner. "(Y/n)-San!" Izuku whisper-yelled. "Izuku-kun, Tsuyu-chan! Mineta. Are you okay?!" (Y/n) asked. "Yeah. Were fine. But, Aizawa-sensei is holding out on his own." Izuku reported on the situation while (Y/n) was walking towards them and sitting between Izuku and Tsuyu. "I see..." She said, her dress was now wet but she could careless about it now.

"Izuku-kun. Did you break any bones lately?" (Y/n) asked her with her eyes still on the fight between Aizawa-sensei and the villains. 'They're kinda far. I could use the petals to paralyzed the villains but it might hit Aizawa-sensei since it's so far.' (Y/n) thought to herself. Izuku on the other hand suddenly froze and tense up when he heard the question. "I knew it..." (Y/n) muttered. "I-I'm sorry (Y/n)-San, it was the only way to escape." Izuku said while twiddling his unbroken finger. "Why are you apologising? It's not your fault. What matters most now is you are all safe and not dead or seriously injured. Broken fingers is a success to me." She said while taking Izuku's finger on her palm. Activating the healing Quirk, she healed Izuku's palm. After and minute, the broken fingers was all fixed up. "Thank you! (Y/n)-San!" Izuku thanked her and she just nods. "What about the two of you? Do you need any healing?" She asked the other two to which Mineta immediately raises his hand. "My balls-" Tsuyu pushed him under the water. "We're fine. Thank you for asking, (Y/n)-chan." Tsuyu said and let out a 'ribbit'. "Okay then." (Y/n) replied and look back at the fight.

'The numbers of enemy is decreasing. That's a good thing.' She thought and saw the handyman attacked Aizawa-sensei. Then followed by two other guy. It was then... The tables turn around on them. A big bird-like thing appeared and take ahold of Aizawa-sensei's arm. Breaking it like a twig. Those four that witnesses it was filled with shock and fear. "Meet the Anti-symbol Of Peace. The bio-engineered. NOMU!" The handiguy said and (Y/n) can feel her heart dropped to the ground for the umpteenth time. "That's it. That's the weapon to end the Symbol Of Peace." She said softly.

▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦▩▦

Our first battle ended with our first win. But we'd make a deadly wrong assumption. Thinking that we stood a chance with these enemies. Villains. What pros deal with. We hadn't seen anything yet.

↗↙↘↖↗↙↘↖↗↙↘↖↗↙↘↖↗↙↘↖↗↙↘

A/n - Once again. A short chapter. Sorry about that. The bonus scene would be pretty short too.

BONUS SCENE!

While (Y/n) was nearing the flood zone, she kept doubting her choices. 'Maybe I should go to the landslide zone? Or the mountain? Arrgh! I don't know!' She thought to herself, frustrated. "Wouldn't it be easy if I have a Quirk that let me clone myself. It'd be nice. I could help everyone without a second thought." She whispered to herself. 'And the weapon... Nomu. A weapom that could beat All Might? What could it be. Is it a Quirk? Is it an actual weapon? What could it be? Maybe it's someone who had the same enhancing Quirk but stronger? Someone who can take on All Might's punch. Probably.' She thought and saw three figure in the shallow water near the edge of the flood zone. She recognize them almost immediately and smiled. Happy that they're safe.

-19/6/2020