Entitlement

"Everyone thought I changed"
______________

🎶Everyone know it is my world🎶

Hayden~

Today started off great. The sun was rising. The sky was clear. I woke up at like 7 so I got to witness how beautiful everything was and then now...it's raining. Storming. I hate stormy weather.

It symbolizes something. Like...something goes wrong every time it rains. I swear it.

Maybe not lately but I've always been fond of stormy weather. Hm.

"Hayden would you quit lookin' out the window? You drivin' me insane." Michael said from the distance as I traced my finger down the window, imitating the raindrops that poured like I was in a music video

"I wanted to go out today." I muttered. "I hate driving in the rain. Let alone in a storm." I crossed my arms and looked around the dimmed living room. The house is always nice and dark when it's stormy and I can't lie that I like it.

"Where you gon' go? You ain't got work today so I say stay here...relax...and maybe do other things..wit' me.." he said in a choppy sentence and I glared at him before sitting beside him on the couch, snatching the remote from his hands to change it to something else.

"I'm not doing anything with you." I lifted my chin high and proud. "I'm still mad at you."

He scoffed beside me and cocked a brow. "I know you ain't talkin'. After all we did you still mad?" He asked clearly amused and I nodded.

"Mmh."

He nodded. "I know you just bluffin'. You forgive me." He bragged and lifted up my chin to kiss me but we were interrupted with a loud outburst of disgust in the distance. "Ewww!" Jaden cringed and stuck his tongue out dramatically as Michael let out a laugh and threw a couch pillow at him

"Like you ain't seen me kiss your mama before." He replied before kissing me despite Jaden's disgust in the background.

It's 2pm but it looks like it's almost evening time due to how dark and gloomy it is in both the house and the outside. I just want some sunshine.

I cracked a smile just because we're all together and I like days when we're not going anywhere and we're just hanging around the house with nothing much to do.

I watched as Jaden crashed his toys together, imitating the commercial currently playing on the TV. Urä's nowhere to be seen as she's busy in her room most likely having her famous tea parties she likes to have with her stuffed animals. I find it adorable. And she named me queen once.

I had the honor of sitting in Fifi's special chair once.

I felt special

Michael hasn't really said anything more about his problems—which is rather a bad thing than a good thing. "Sooo...about your dreams and-" he cut me off

"All under control." He shrugged it off and stared at the TV like he didn't see me glaring at him from the side. "Mmh." I hummed and he looked at me and laughed lightly

"I swear i got it under control. I'm takin' my pills, I'm following Nova's directions. I just needa control my anger is all." He said