CHAPTER 1

Janet's POV

Moaning, turning my head side to side, cause at the moment it was the only movement I could perform. I could feel that my wrists were tightly bounded together, probably cutting off my blood supply. My feet were met with the same fate. My eyes fluttered open, taking in the dark and foreign place, it looked more like a bedroom. That stenched  smell hitting  my nostrils made my stomach churn. Then the memories came flooding back, and along that the unbearable pain from the soles of my feet. In my desperate attempt  to escape, after being captured by a human trafficking gang, the fuckers caught me just as I was about to make a run for it  through the main door. The freedom was so near, I could almost taste it till they shoved me back. Then I was taken into a torture room, where they chained me and proceeded to brand me with heated  metal Iron bar, I did scream on top of my lungs, but nothing  to be availed. I am miles away from my home town, in the middle of nowhere. With absolutely no clue about my whereabouts, who these people are, with no one left  to even look for me. I let the reality sink in. The tears already flooding like a waterfall. Why do you hate  me so much God? I know I am a sinner, but was whatever I have done so bad that you put me in this situation? I cried harder as I imagined myself becoming those girls, wearing procrastinating clothes, make up enlightening  every detail of my face, exposing and letting filthy, money hungry men feeding off my body for their disgusting  purposes.

Justin's POV

Me and my gang, made way to the warehouse, as I loaded my gun. Me and my brother Alex were  on the lead. We threw the door open invading John's secret hide out. Everything was fine, we made a deal and gave him all the weed that he needed to pay off his loans   and in return he promised that he will pay us back with twice the money, but instead after being done, he went MIA and called the police on us behind our backs. I was beyond mad at this point, bullets flying and hearing his men cry were  music to my ears. Alex and the guys were at the first floor, I decided to check the basement  cause that is mostly where all the shipments and stuff  are kept. We will get our supplies and bags of weed back now. I shoved the door open and cursed as it creaked. I was about to check out for the stuff when I heard soft cries. "Hello? Who are you?" I said loud enough expecting a reply, which I indeed got. It was a very weak feminine voice  saying "Help me please". My eyes darted in the direction  and fell on a girl, head down in between her knees, clutched on to the chest. I made my way towards her and kneeled down. "Hey, how did u get here?" I asked gently removing her hands from her face. The girl wasn't super pretty  or anything, but it was something  about that was so God damn attractive. She had a chubby face, the ones you just wanna pinch the hell out of their cheeks. Her button nose scrunched as she tried to calm her breathing down. That's all I could make out in the dim moonlight illuminating from the window. She looked at me, her eyes were glossy, shimmering  with tears. She tried to reply me but then dragged me to the side, and used her chains that bounded  her to trip someone and yelled "WATCH OUT". The man was John, he grunted and as soon se he got up, grabbed a handful of her hair and punched her on the face as she cried. Before he could proceed further I grabbed him by the back of his shirt and collided him with the walls several times  till I heard his skull crack. "JUSTIN WE NEED YOU UP HERE NOW. ONE OF OUR MAN IS DOWN" I heard Alex call my name  and without thinking twice I raced upstairs. About 20 min later, the place looked like a slaughterhouse  and the bomb we implanted exploded. Entire place was now in flames as we all made it for the exit. Just then I halted. I thought  about the girl in the basement. Eh. Bieber  could care less about sex worker, but something  inside  of me was screaming to save her. "After all, she saved  you didnt she? And almost  got beat  up to death for you?" My inner voice said. I grunted  in frustration as I ran back to the basement  ignoring my men calling out my name. I raced all the way down, coughing as the smoke intoxicated my lungs. Gosh, it doesn't look like she could have made  it. The door was already burned down, the walls of my heart trembled at the thought of her being dead. But then I saw her, her little figure lying on the ground unconscious, her brown skin illuminated by the dancing flames around  her. I made my way to her and picked her up in bridal style. Making my way outside I took in her features. She was not light, but not heavy to lift either, she had a brown skin probably a mixture of olive and tan. A cute chubby face, button nose with the most beautiful eyes with long lashes. Her lips, dry with cracks, a shade of purple and pink. "Hey who is she? Is she alright? Wtf?" Markian said rushing to us. I got out of my daze on her. "She seems fine, I mean she is still breathing" I replied. Martian nodded, as we made our way to the car and I settled down with her in my lap. She unconsciously snuggled into my chest  and I involuntarily smiled  at this action. Hello babygirl.