Chapter 2

Justin's pov

Me and the guys were  on the highway. The drive was gonna be hours long before we finally reached our destination. By this time, the unknown girl in my lap started stirring. She moaned in pain, fluttering her eyes open. That's  when I saw her eyes. The darkest shade of brown, it was mysterious and in a way mesmerizing. Her hands clutched onto the front of my shirt as her eyes widened, and she frantically started looking around the car's surrounding. Oh my God. I am exhausted and not in a mood for typical white girl tantrums. I rolled my eyes looking right at her, as my grip around her tightened. "Aye sweetie, listen we can talk and I can explain everything, but all you need to do is remain calm, donot fucking scream in my face and we will be on a good track. But if you try to pull on any little stunt I will blow your brains  out. Right here, right now, inthe middle of nowhere and no soul will have any clue you existed understood?" I told her in a gentle voice, giving a menacing smile in the end.

Janet's pov

I stared at his handsome face, taking in his features. His skin was perfectly tan, white, with pinkish tint around his cheeks probably from the freezing temperature outside. His eyes were light brown, the sun rays peaking through the window gave them a perfect shade of green but God damn his voice, felt like honey was dripping in my ears. So calm and collective, with the right tone of huskiness. His voice and eyes gave the perfect combination for his intimidating  look. He screamed danger, but at the same time his personality made him look so lovable, like you just wanna hold him, feel him against your skin. Protect  his fragile beauty. Maybe  that's why people say looks can be disturbing. After all he is my savior. What could be worse than being forced to pleasure others and have your feet burnt, being to death huh? It took a few seconds as I collected myself and found my voice. "Ye...yeah. Understood" I replied. I tried to sit up, but ended up using my hands to massage my forehead. The agonizing pain shooting  through my body  is indescribable. "Got you shawty, easy there. The moment  we reach the mansion I will give you pain killers, and food. You can rest there" he rasped in my ear making every hair on my body rise. If only he knew he was making me more uncomfortable. An average looking person like me, a hideous creature like me, does not belong anywhere a radius near a perfection like him, probably  sculpted by God himself. "Hey man, her feet have blisters on them, they are pretty badly burnt" I felt someone lightly massage them, and I screamed on hysterics when they tapped  the effected area, crying. "Whoops sorry. I absolutely  didn't mean that" the other guy said. The tears were  falling now. "YOU DICKHEAD. WE KNOW  IT BUT DID U HAVE TO DO THAT!! Hey.. its ok sorry babygirl. Calm down, we will take care of them, you need to rest. Close your eyes, go to sleep. It won't happen again ok?" His soothing voice whispered as he took me in his arms again, he made my lay my head on his chest, his hands tingling in my hair. I dared to look in his eyes, his plump pink lips held a sweet smile and I automatically found myself smiling back. Who is this angel? Why is he so sweet? Who are these people. I looked down to notice, I was layed across the seat, my head and torso was on the lap of my savior, by other half including  feet were in the lap of another guy, who was also quite attractive and kept examining my feet, then gently ran his hands along the length of my exposed leg. I felt myself relax, my system shut down as I dozed off.

(Skip the ride)

Another dreamerless sleep, but unlike the other I had been having this was the best sleep I had. Atleast I didn't wake up in the middle of night, in hysterics after experiencing nightmares, just to have the men come and beat me, then further threaten me that one word or scream from my mouth will end me 10 feet under the ground. I felt the softness under me, my hands slipping through the smoothness of the plain white silk sheets. My eyes adjusting to the light, ofcourse they would. They had became  and acquaintance of the darkness for so long, it will take a while for them to become friends with the light, it will take a while for my heart to recover from the trauma and let people in. It will  take a while for my brain to befriend the positivity and leave the toxicity of the trauma. My parents? It will  take forever to accept  the fact that they are gone.  Tears cascaded face now, but I got up wiping them. I heard screaming and shouting coming from the door, then the my savior came in, all red drenched in anger. He smashed the door loudly closing  it, making me jump. His eyes softened  as they fell on me. "Fuck, sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" he muttered under his breathe. His figure was right infront of me, he rubbed his tired face, then  swiped his hair in one swift motion. "Its ok really" i replied smiling which  he returned. He came from behind me, wrapping his hands around my waist, he sat behind me, I could feel his breath on my neck. He is making me nervous. He kept his chin on my shoulder, for moments he didn't speak. He just sat like that. "Hi babygirl, whats your name?" He asked. "Janet" I replied in a shaky voice. Making him laugh. "I am Justin. So markian  will be getting the gauze  and medications to treat your burn, it is going to be hella painful I would not lie. That's  why I am here, to distract you as much as possible and make sure you don't run" he said giggling, then kissed my cheek making me blush like crazy. "I... but can you please move a bit away, personal space. Plus I prolly stink and I dont want you to puke. Havent showered for days I am filthy."

Justin's pov
She is so insecure, her self  confidence is so low. But that makes her even more adorable. "You don't stink for starters, but if you want first you can shower, I will get you some fresh clothes and then we will treat your burns sounds good?" I asked her standing up, and proceeded to pick her up in bridal style, carrying  her to the attached  bathroom. "NO WAIT I AM NOT  GETTING NAKED INFRONT OF YOU STOP" she started panicking, throwing hands and feet. "Hey calm down, I will get the bath ready and put you in. You can undress and shower  after I leave. I know, lol. I am a gentleman ok?" I said looking at her. She gave me a sweet smile as she nodded. I poked her little nose making her scrunch, and we both  were then in fits of laughter. She is adorable.