First Job

Alex and I went to Florida's Best Café. People said that was the best café in town. I can careless what people say. My phone was ringing. My mom was calling, again. I answered the phone.
"Hello?" I said
"Sweetie are you alright!" My mother said in a panic voice.
"Mother, Alex and I are at a café. It won't help when you keep calling me and checking on me! I have work and worry about myself. The next time you call I am declining it!" I said angry.
"Fine, whatever!" She said and hung up.
Then my our to go coffee came and we went out the door and left. We went in separate taxis because I went south and she went west. I arrived at work for the first time and settled into my office. I logged into my email and emailed Alex. I sent her an email saying;
Dear Alex,
How is work? I am wondering if you have time if you want to go to lunch with me and my assistant. Whenever you get this email please email me back. I don't know when you have lunch time but eventually we will meet up soon. I have a meeting at elven o'clock. My lunch is one o'clock. How about one o'clock? Well I have to go talk to my boss.

Your Friend,
Madison

I sent that email to Alex. Suddenly it was eleven o'clock! I rushed into my boss' office and sat down. "Sorry that I am late, Sir." I told my boss. "Miss. Madison, you are not late!" My boss told me. "Sorry, I thought I was because I was typing my interview then decided to take a break and write my friend an email." I said while sweating. "Very well." My boss said. "Let's talk money, shall we?" My boss said giggling. My boss turned to me. "Miss. Madison please show us your interview." My boss said. "Yes, Sir" I said while getting out my computer. "Here is my interview." I said while getting things set up. "Okay, first of all I went to school to work for magazines and be a lawyer. I want to be both but I cant." I said but rudely my boss interrupted me. "We have both. Why don't you go back to your office and work on it. Shall you?" My boss said.

I walked depressed to my office. "Great, now I won't be able to go meet Alex for lunch!" I said crying. I grabbed my phone and walked outside and talked to Alex and explained everything to her what is going on. I promised her at three o'clock we can meet for lunch. I went back in and told my boss I had to leave at three o'clock to meet Alex for lunch. My boss understood and said, "Next meeting about Buzz is at five fifteen. I grabbed my laptop and typed my interview.

I went to lunch and told Alex the big news. "Alex, I can do magazine and be a lawyer at the same time! It will just take a lot of effort for that." Alex just stood up and walked away. Probably went home. I looked at my phone. I have one hour to get back to work for my next interview. I went to talk to Alex and told her let me talk to her after work, maybe at dinner. I went back to the studio.

When I arrived at the studio I showed my boss my project and he LOVED it. He let me lose a little longer. Then I went to dinner with Alex and explained even more. Maybe a little to much for her to handle.

Alex: What don't you understand! You can get tracked down by boys, and they will kill you.
Me: You are talking crazy. I know what I am doing!
Alex: Don't come back crying when your dead!

After what she said I went home and went to bed.