Moving Out

I graduated highschool three weeks ago. Now it time to let go of my mother and father and live on my own. I am moving to Florida away from my parents. I want to be my own person and who I want to be. I am going to college to be a lawyer. Eventually I will be a lawyer and probably be my parents lawyer. My parents said being on my pwn is a big responsibility. I am nineteen years old. I can be my own person! My parents dont want me to go yet. It is my choice and I am making a good decision.

I am at Florida and moved into my new house. It isn't so perfect but it is good enough for me and my friend Alex. Alex and I want to be bestfriends but still be lawyers. Alex and I care for each other and ready to live on our own. She starts at her work tomorrow and I start mine in two days. We love each other a lot but we are great friends. Alex walked up to me and said, "We need to go to Walmart and get groceries." I sighed and walked out the door, again! I went to Walmart and got groceries for the house. I got home and everything was put away. We had furniture, TVs, tables, beds, mirrors, even a chandelier in the dining room. I was so impressed about all the nice things inside the house. It was time to go to bed. Alex went to the master room and went to bed and I went to the second biggest room and went to sleep in their.