Chapter 4 (part 2)

~Previously~

I wake up. I'm going back. To my home?
I hope so. I go down stairs slowly tip-toe-ing every step. I pack my stuff and quietly head to King Cross station. I get there and, time to put my fake face on. I put on my glamour.

~Present~

I look around to see Hermione running towards me and Ron trying to catch up

„Hermione wait up” Ron huffed as he runs towards her.

„HARRY!” Hermione screamed at me as she engulfed me in a bear hug.
„I missed you so so so much!”

„I missed you too” I said as I forced a chuckle out.

„How fast are you ’mione.” Ron Huff's as he finally comes.
„I heard that we'd get re-sorted today”

„I hope we are together” Hermione said in a displeased voice.

All Harry could think of was Draco (his crush) mocking him every day.

„Wizarding world to Harry!” Ron says as he waves his hand over and over again near my face.

„Erm. Yeah, me too.” I let out with a forced smile.

„Now come on to the train! I can't wait to eat my chicken!” Ron says as he drags me while Hermione follows me.

„Oh Ron.” Hermione says with a smug grin.

~At the train~

After a few minutes the door opened

„Anything off the trolley dears?” A witch said with a trolley full of food.

~Few minutes later~

Next to Ron are probably thousands of candy piled up as Ron takes each candy one by one and eating them. He turns over and says,

„Want any 'arry?” Ron says with a mouth full of candy and knowing that Hermione hates candy.

Say no you ungrateful brat. You don't deserve this food.