Chapter 9 Late night fright

(Trigger warning: Rape)

Two months later

Work

Y/n

"Y/n would you come here for a moment?" The manager ask while I was finishing up storing the coffee beans away. "Yes sir, what seems to be the problem?" I walked over to where the manager was as he looked stressed. "Your not in problem miss L/n but your coworker Rin decided to quit today and we're short on staff so I was wondering if you wouldn't mind staying for a little long then usual" I let out a sigh since I wasn't hoping to stay long but how long would he need me to stay? "And how long do you want me to stay here" The manager scratched his head as told me the hours. "You want me to work til closing time, can't you get someone else to do it?!" The manager shook his head no and groan in annoyance.

I hated to work til closing time because closing time isn't til around midnight to 1 in the morning. "I'm sorry Y/n, til we can find another person soon you'll have to do it" As much as I wanted to say fuck it and quit, I have to pay the rent plus have eight hybrid boyfriends to feed. "Fine but I better be getting paid more for these extra hours" The manager nodded his head before heading back to his office. Annoyed, stressed and frustrated as I was, I decided to take a few minute break to call one of the boys. I called Seonghwa and hope he picks up his phone since I got all the guys new phones to have.

Bold=Y/n
I=Seonghwa

"Hello?"

"Hey kitten"

"Y/n, is there something the matter"

"Yes and no"

"Yes and no?"

"It's not really a problem but I won't be home for a little while"

"What do you mean, don't you usual get out of work around 1 or 2 in the afternoon"

"Yes but my boss wants me to stay til closing time"

"When is closing time?"

"Midnight to 1 in the morning..."

"IS YOUR BOSS FUCKING CRAZY!!!"

"Ow my ear"

"Sorry"

"It's alright but yea I have to stay for that long"

"*Sighs* Do you want me to tell the others about it"

"Could you"

"For my princess yes, I could do that for you"

Smiling when he calls me that was always sweet to hear. The guys and I have pet names for each other since we first started to date. When I told Seonghwa I had to go back to work, he told me that he or one of the guys will come and get me after work.

Seonghwa

When Y/n and I ended our call because she had to go back to work. I did what I told her I would do and head to the living room where the guys were. "Hey Seonghwa what was with the call?" San ask making the rest turn and look at me as I put my phone in my pocket. "Well Y/n called me and told me to tell you guys as well that she won't be coming home for a while" When I said that Hongjoong immediately stood up fast from his seat. "What do you mean she won't be home for a while!" Seeing of worried he, I place a hand on his shoulder to calm him down a little. "Easy there Joongie, nothing wrong at the moment" Tho Hongjoong was still worried by the way his tail was swaying he was at least somewhat calm.