Harry Sneezes

Tom nearly thought he would lose his mind sitting at the Gryffindor table with all these obnoxious brutes. He certainly couldn't understand how his Harry was in the same house as people like Seamus, who was currently trying to drink water and spray it out of his nose. Tom really wishes he could just mind his own business today and not have to deal with anyone, but he knows that would be suspicious.

He grumbles to himself as Ron sits nexts to him stuffing his face and frantically writing an essay that was due in an hour. He honestly cannot understand why Harry calls the Weasley his best friend, so far he has seen not one redeeming quality from him. The day has only just started, and he already can't wait for it to be over.

He looks across the room to find Harry, and sees him sitting awkwardly in his usual seat, reading a book he most likely finds extremely dull. The one good thing about this day, he's supposed. Harry was suffering right along with him, and by the end of this, Tom would get what he wants.

He is snapped out of his thoughts as Hermione turns from the book she's reading to question him. "Is something wrong Harry? You're quiet, and you've barely touched your food." She looks so genuinely concerned for him, it almost makes him actually feel remorse for worrying her, but then he gets himself together and nods, "yes, yes I'm fine. Just thinking... What do you think about Tom Riddle?"

Her face sours immediately. "You know how I feel about him." She grumbles, turning to look back at her book. "He's the top of our class, everyone talks about how great he is." Her tone implies that she thinks the exact opposite of all that, but she doesn't elaborate, and Tom just hums.

"Yes, but he's quite handsome isn't he?" Hermione startled at this and looks at him with a blush forming on her cheeks. "What? I mean, yes everyone says so, but what has brought this on?"

Tom snickers to himself at her confused expression and just gives her a light smile, "Oh, I don't know, I was just thinking about how perfect..." he trails off as he looks over at Harry just in time to see him use his body to sneeze loudly into his elbow. Fucking Harry.

Hermione looks over to see this too, and she giggles a bit. Tom is scowling over at Harry, who pays him no mind and proceeds to wipe his nose with his sleeve. He soldiers on, deciding to ignore Harry's absolutely abhorrent behavior, looking back to Hermione with a smile, "Well, nevermind that. Let's get to class, shall we?"

Harry can't seem to stop sneezing. For some reason all of the Slytherins around him have decided that it was a good idea to bathe in perfume. Is this a pure blood thing? He wonders as he wipes his nose miserably. Do they think smelling like a rose garden's asshole makes them better than everyone? Seeing as they all seem to be in a competition about who can wear the most perfume, he is leaning towards a yes in that respect. Bloody Slytherins.

A few of them have given him questioning looks every time he sneezes, but he just gives them the best Tom Riddle™ glare he can muster and they quickly turn away. The joys of being in his very intimidating (and hot, but that's not important right now) boyfriend's body.

People start to get up to go to their first class, and Harry breathes a sigh of relief. He gets up to go as well, sneaking a look into the book he was "reading", where he hid a copy of Tom's class schedule. He actually already knows his schedule, but it never hurts to double check and make sure. Also he feels that if he doesn't keep on his toes all day, Tom's inevitable surprise plan will go into action and he will be stuck wondering what the fuck is going on, right before he loses.

He looks over at Tom, who is getting up with Hermione to go to class, and then snickers as he realizes the Creevey brothers are getting up to follow. Colin and Dennis are nice -although a little obsessive- but Harry likes them well enough. Tom is absolutely going to loathe them, he thinks gleefully.

Tom curses under his breath as he realizes the Creevey brothers are right as his heels as he walks with Hermione. He knows these two, they're obsessed with his Harry, and Tom knows that Harry, sweet Harry without a rude bone in his body, just tolerates their nonsense. Colin, with his camera hanging around his neck, slides up to him first, smiling brightly. "Hey Harry! How are you today?"

Tom knows Harry is friendly with Colin, but Tom can't help but grimace at his overly sunny disposition. "I'm... fine Colin. What is it you need?" Tom is trying hard to act like Harry, truly he is, but after five minutes of Colin rambling -without even answering the question, might he add- Tom feels like he's about to lose his mind. How does Harry even deal with these people on a daily basis and stay polite? He muses about possible extra magical properties Harry might have, like emotional endurance, or possibly the ability to ignore the annoying rambling of fanboys, when they finally make it to the classroom door.

"Bye Colin!" he says with all the fake Harry cheer he can possibly recreate, "lovely talking with you!" Colin opens his mouth to respond, but Tom darts into the class, ignoring the amused look that Hermione gives him, and makes his way toward an empty seat.

Professor Flitwick is at the front of the class getting things ready, and Hermione and Ron settle in the seats around him. He hopes getting through these classes will be simple, it's just school after all, but somehow he knows it won't be that easy. It's a good thing he knows this will all be worth it in the end, he thinks to himself and he prepares for the class. Everything is going to end up just the way it's supposed to.

~~~

A/N
umm hi it's been forever whoops here's a short chapter tho because i'm getting back into this! yay!! anyways this chapter was just me trying to get back into the flow of this story so sorry it's so uneventful lmao. thanks for reading tho :)))))