Chapter 2

Chapter 2

My wife? That sounds so... Weird! I'm only 18 years old. I'm Harry Styles for Christ sakes. I'm the last one if us the SHOULD be married.

And talking about my wife, she just left. I have no idea where she went or where to find her. I don't even know her freaking name...

I got dressed and looked myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, but since this wasn't my original hotel room, none of my stuff was here.

I walked out the door and looked down the corridor. It was totally deserted, not a person in sight. My eyes swiped over the room one last time to check that I had all my stuff and walked towards the elevator.

So, Laura wanted me to bring my wife with me. Still weird, but I don't know her name so I didn't know what to call her. I'll think I will go with mystery girl for now.

I had to find her, but I had no idea where to start. The memory of last night was totally gone and that meant I didn't know here I was supposed to look for her.

The phone in my pocket started to buzz again, and this time I actually checked who was calling me. Louis.

"Hi mate, what’s up?" I asked while walking through the casino. I looked around, maybe I had been such a lazy ass last night that I had just picked up someone at the casino. You never know.

"Hey Harry! I guess congratulation is the appropriate thing to say" his mocking tone was clear even through the phone.

"Shut up Louis, this isn't funny! Laura has already threaten to kill me,” my hand snapped up to my neck, comforting it like it was a little child.

"I think it's kind of funny. Have you read the news articles yet? Sugarscape have already written an article about your 'bachelor' days. It took me half an hour to read the whole thing" I heard laughter in the background as Louis read something from it, and I felt the anger rise in me. Then I stopped.

"Louis? Do you remember anything from last night?" I figured that the boys must be the only ones that could help me to find my wi... the mystery girl...

"I remember something, but not the part where you actually got married, or ‘crushed every teenagers hope of becoming Mrs. Styles’" he quoted the article again, making me shiver. How come Sugerscape always had to be so melodramatic?

"Do you remember where we met her?" the other line became dead silent for a second, and then I heard him whisper to someone on the other side of the line. After about two minutes, I heard his voice speak up again.

"Zayn here says that you picked her up at one of the bars we were at last night. She was a bartender of some sort."

Well, that didn't help me much. Then I figured out something smart.

"I think I have an idea of where I can find out where we were yesterday. So, where are you guys anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, me and the lads are back in London"

"LONDON? How did you get there so fast?" I was stunned. How come they hadn't taken me home with them? I felt a flash of hurt wash through me, but not for long.

"Because you said, and I quote, 'this is going to be a fun night Louis, so whatever happens, don't ruin it' so by taking you home 6 o'clock this morning would probably have ruined it" he stated and I let out an annoyed sigh. But he was probably right, that really sounded like me...

"Well Louis, I got to go now. Need to find my so called wife"

"What? Has she leaved you already? That marriage is almost close to Britney Spears marriage... Sugerscape is going to love thi..."