Chapter Two (Minho's P.O.V.)

Today was a day that I would never forget.

Pounds from fists smashed against the limousine's window, and I jumped back in my seat out of shock. Japan's fans were surrounding the car, shouting our names and screaming high pitches as we tried to get to our hotel.

"How did they know we arrived here today?" I leaned back in my seat, trying to clear my head from the sounds.

"I think S.M. released the information earlier this morning," Jonghyun checked his phone for information, "Since we're going to be performing here anyway."

"I like it, the energy makes me pepped up for the songs," Taemin said cheerfully, pumping his hands in the air.

I placed my headphones over my ears, drowning myself with music.

Don't get me wrong; I love my fans. It's just with the lack of sleep and dance practices makes one really exhausted, and with a million fans surrounding the car which was going to where I could get an extra minute of sleep, made me sort of pissed off.

"Hey, is Onew still napping?" Key asked, peering over to the seat across from us. Onew's eyes were shut, and he was hugging a pillow close to his chest.

"We're all tired," Jonghyun yawned, "But of course we have to respect our elder first," He chuckled to himself.

I rolled the window down, watching the grinning faces of our fans out of boredom. Do they really like us that much? "Minho," Taemin tapped against my headphones. I ignored him at first, attempting to read the Japanese characters scribbled on billboards and signs. Taemin cracked his knuckles, "Fine, I'll do this the hard way." He yanked my headphones off of my head, and whispered into my ear, "We're here."

All the fans outside screamed their hearts out, instantly pulling out their cellphones to take pictures. Dang it, now there's going to be more buzz and gossip about 2min.

"You totally did that on purpose," I grumbled, snatching my headphones out of his hands, and pushed the car door open.

"No need to be in a bad mood!" Key chirped out, "You're always like this when we fly in airplanes."

"Leader, wake up," Jonghyun shook Onew's shoulders, "Come on old man, you can sleep more when we get inside the hotel.

"I'm heading out first," I closed the door behind me, placing on my sunglasses so the flashes from the cameras wouldn't blind me.

"Minho, how was your flight to Japan?" A reporter asked.

"Can you give us any hints about a comeback?" Another interviewer asked.

I avoided their questions, escaping to the safety of the building. When I finally reached my hotel room, I immediately sunk into the bed, feeling warm comfort from the blankets. "Nap time," I muttered to myself. shutting my eyes into a deep sleep.

❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦❧❦

"Minho," Jonghyun whispered, pinching my cheeks lightly.

"Mm," I murmured, rolling over tiredly.

"I'm hungry," He whined, "And craving instant noodles." He tried to pull me up with my arm, but failed. "Come on man, it's like eight o'clock, and almost all the paparazzi left hotel. Let's go to a convenience store."

"Go get Key or Taemin to go with you," I complained, closing my eyes once more.

"That's the thing; we all want to go," Onew jumped on top of me, probably regaining his energy from his earlier nap, "We need a athletic karate kid to guard us while we buy snacks."

"Fine," I managed to get myself out of bed, since I was already awake, "You guys owe me though."

"We're giving you instant food, isn't that good enough?" Key laughed from the bathroom.

We snuck out from the back of the hotel in case there were leftover and persistent paparazzi. No one would ever believe that the SHINee members would be crawling through allies on their knees, attempting to be quiet and not cause a sound. As I sighed while realizing that I tore my jeans, my foot accidentally kicked a metal trash can, causing it to fall and make a loud crash.

"Minho! Great job, now they're going to find us!" Onew hissed.

"Sorry, but you're the one who wanted to explore a bit," I argued. As we scrambled across the street, I felt a pair of eyes stare into the back of my head. I whipped around, finding no one. Was I just imagining things?

"Key, I'm hungry!" Taemin cried out, holding his grumbling stomach.

"Shh, Taemin, the fans will find us!" Jonghyun whispered, "We can't be discovered now when we're so close to buying instant noodles."

"I feel like a ninja," Key grinned.

We approached a nearby convenience store, finding only the cashiers inside. "This is it guys," Jonghyun rubbed his hands together, "I can nearly hear the snacks calling out to us."

"A cheer, in hopes of succeeding!" Taemin pepped up.

"SHINee members, fighting!" We cheered together, placing our hands on top of each other's, and dispersing.

"Minho, you're going to stand outside and make sure no one knows of our existence, okay?" Onew patted my shoulder, and scurried into the store. Key, Taemin, and Jonghyun followed him, leaving me behind. I leaned against a wall, tilting my head towards the sky.

"This day has to be the worst ever," I thought to myself, when I suddenly heard a voice from my left. I stood up straight instantly, hearing a girl's mutters echo towards my ears. "Something about... pranks?" I tried to listen carefully.

I blinked, and in that moment, she appeared in front of me. I was shocked, but I attempted to remain calm as I stared into her eyes. "Okay, what should I do?" She said out loud, her soft voice startling me. It was much gentler than the girls that I've seen all day, which somehow gave me a soothing feeling. The girl held out a bag of something, probably responding to my growling stomach.

I took the bag from her hand without a slight suspicion, took a nut from inside, and placed it in my mouth. "Yummy," I thought, watching as her mouth slowly widened. "Excuse me," I opened my own mouth, eating another snack, "Do you need anything?"

She glanced around wildly, as if she was possessed. I continued to peer into her eyes, which continued to turn into kaleidoscopic colors.

Mesmerizing.

Her soft voice resounded with strength, "W-What, you see me?"

Probably one of those intense fans that get all depressed from thinking that they will never see their bias. "Oh no," I shouted sarcastically, furrowing my brow, "A fan found us! Mission abort!"

"Wait!" She waved her hands wildly, and I found it kind of cute, "I'm not a fan, in fact, I'm the opposite!"

"You hate us," I frowned, not liking how she phrased that, "You're not planning to play any pranks that you were talking about earlier, right?"

A silence overcame us, and her hands shivered as she reached up to cover her mouth.

"He sees me..."

What? She must be a really intense fan. "What do you mean?" I asked, reaching out to try and shake her to revive her of her senses.

My hand went straight through her body.

My eyes widened. How did that happen?

"I'm sorry..." She whispered, turned her back to me, and ran.

Who was that?

And what was she?