Chapter Three (Aiko's P.O.V.)

A/N: I'm so, so, SO sorry for the late update... And to top it off, it's super short... But it's supposed to be a filler... I APOLOGIZE FROM THE DEPTHS OF MY EMPTY SOUL.

If only it were all a dream.

No, wait I take it back. This was the first time ever that someone has acknowledged my existence, and I was absolutely delighted. Does that mean people can see me? Does that mean that I exists?

I ran, well, floated, down towards a girl who was roaming the streets with a pair of earbuds plugged into each ear. "Hello?" I asked, standing behind her, and I was assuming that she couldn't hear me with loud, pounding music escaping her earbuds. "Excuse me," I pushed on, taking a step in front of her.

She only stared straight ahead, shaking her head back and forth to the beat. And walked straight through me.

As always.

"Hah..." I slumped against the wall, "Of course. I must've been hallucinating, that couldn't be possible." Looking at my reflection, I just an image. A ghost. Someone without a future. Sitting myself down, I closed my eyes, wishing to see that guy again. Just once more, to know if he actually saw me. Perhaps that would soothe my aching heart.

❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦ ❧❦❧❦

Fluttering my eyelashes, I opened my eyes, welcoming a new day. To only see the "Shiny" member sleeping right besides me. "What in the world?!" I shrieked, hustling up onto my feet.

"Hm? Where did that breeze come from?" He rubbed his eyes and his jaw loosened into a big yawn, "And why'd you scream so loud...?"

"Huh...?" I gaped, "W-What are you doing here?"

"Well, it's very simple, you see," He sat himself upwards, "I chased after you, found you sleeping, and got knocked out by a crow that was going for my nuts."

"Uh..." I awkwardly looked down.

He sighed, "No, not those nuts. I meant the ones you gave to me earlier." He brushed away his bangs dangling in his face, revealing milky brown eyes.

"Uh, well, proper introduction time," I held out my ghostly hand in an attempt to dodge the awkward conversation we were having, "Aiko, at your service."

"Choi Minho," He cautiously let a hand out, but brought it down, "Tell me, not to be blunt, but what exactly are you? A ghost? A spirit? Curse?"

"Okay. Two of the three are offensive," I spun a finger through my slightly floating hair, "And the thing is... I don't know. I can't exactly remember anything."

"Nothing at all?" Minho peered at me curiously, "No past memories, thoughts of harming a certain someone? Goodness, I sound like an awfully suspicious person. I apologize."

"No, no. I completely understand," It was my turn to stare, "My turn for questions: What's it like; being a human?"

"Surely you should know," Minho said insensitively. But as soon as he saw my frown, he started waving his hands wildly, "No, no, I apologize once more. I was just extremely curious."

"Heh, I should apologize for attempting to prank you," I laughed. He let one out as well, and suddenly stood up.

"I have an idea. Quite a few of the members in my group have seen ghosts, maybe they can help you!" Minho exclaimed, looking down at me.

"How?" I asked while getting up, "I've been like this for a while, yet I don't know what to do."

"We'll talk about it, come on, let's go!"

And without warning, he grabbed my hand, and ran.

He.

Grabbed.

My.

Hand.