June 18, 2020

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Let's start off with you around 8:20ish pm! HAHA. Oh my... I love you so, so much. Did you know you made my mouth dropped when I saw the yellow color behind the window blinds?

You were raining and it was slightly dark outside that I closed the blinds and turned on the light. I was in a meeting earlier and you were thundering and flashing some lightning here and there.

And when I noticed that yellow light, I was again, a HAPPY CHILD! I lifted the blinds to check you out. Then, I looked at the other window, and notice that the yellow is also shown there, too, which I lifted the blinds.

Guess what?! I saw a double rainbow! AHHH. Thank you so much!

Right now, it is 8:51pm and you are still showing that yellow color that I love so much, which is mostly shown after you rained.  Oh my gosh, you showed the rainbow again! It was gone earlier, though. This one is only a single arc and I guess there is a faint double, yet the rainbow moved higher and there are a few clouds with this rainbow.

Thank you again, for this special sky moment. I don't always expect a rainbow or two whenever you rained, so seeing this sky today is really nice. It has also been a while since I last looked at you and really be in the moment. The rainbow is gone now, or it was gone earlier (8:57pm).

Woah. At 9:01pm, you showed a part of a golden yellow sky mix with clouds against the dark blue or navy sky and clouds. It is so pretty and lovely! I love the contrast!

Okay, let's backtrack to this morning! Around 5:30am, I woke up to look at you and didn't know if you'll be changing, so I went back to lay down. Then, I decided to wait a few more minutes to see if there are any drastic changes or what-not. Around 5:40am, I got up to look at you and recorded you down. You showed me the red sun rising so slowly. Then, it got to be a yellow or white sun, which got covered by the clouds.

After that, the sun disappeared in the clouds and peeked through here and there throughout the day. The sky was covered all in white.

Later in the evening, when I was cooking dinner, you started to get darker, yet there was no sign of rain. I was waiting to see if you would rain. I looked out again and saw the sidewalk and driveway were darker, and knew you rained.

Although, I couldn't record the awesome golden yellow in my room or outside, I am happy to record it with my eyes, haha. It was more than a good sight. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you for this sky day.