Writers note:

To whoever reads this, it's wonderful to have you here, even  to just read this fan-fic it's heartwarming. It shows how much of a real genuine person you are to be so dedicated and passionate about Vainglory. It's community founded itself from being so close to one another and supportive of each other. Sometimes I wish we still had that. Now, Vainglory is not in the best situation and the people seem to be more toxic. It's even harder to find people who still love this game be playing it. The reason why I started this is because I never thought a game like this could be so close to being plugged. I thought it was fine if there were other people willing to keep this game alive. At least not now, that's why since Vainglory is considered a "community" game I wanted to write this .Even if they do decide to pull the plug, I still want to do this for myself and express how much this game means to me.

               So for this fan-fic, I'm going to write about my 2 favorite heroes. Taka and Koshka. When I first downloaded this game I chose her and had this immediate fascination and connection with her. Only later did I also start playing Taka and I instantly shipped them before I even knew what a ship meant! For almost 6 years! And when I heard of SugarVenoms thread of Hero endings- (If you want to go check out) twitter.com/TheSugarVenom/status/1236352586044899329 - and saw that Taka and Koshka are "kinda" canon, I swear that made my whole week!

                  Anyway, I'll just give you an insider so you can read this little skin lore I tried to make as close as SugarVenom's style of writing so it could feel canon. When taka's Wu Xing skin came out, originally the artist considered it as a New Year Festival skin which I could see. That skin was also tied to koshka's Red Lotus Lantern skin as a bundle so my only guess is if SugarVenom still worked for SEMC maybe Taka's skin lore would have had Koshka in it. GOD how badly I wished for that to have happened!