EP7

Authors POV
The doctor told us that Jennie was okay now she just needed to come every week to the hospital and check up and she is in coma right now the doctor does not know when she is going to wake up.
A months later
Sehun POV
Jennie was still not awake she was still in coma I was here sitting next to her holding her hand hoping she will wake up I was still holding her hand and I put my head down and went to sleep.

Jennie POV
I was opening my eyes when I felt someone was holding my hand when I looked down it was sehun.
I was moving and that made him wake him up.
Sehun POV
I felt someone moving that made me woke up because I knew it was Jen I looked up and her eyes meet my.
"Hey are you okay"I said,getting
Up.
She just smile and nodded.
"I will called father Kim"I said,and left to get the doctor after 2 min I came with father.
"Hey how are you??"he asked her and smile.
"I am okay thanks to you"she said and smile that made me smile.

Skip to 2 months later

Jen POV
I am okay now I just still need rest but I am okay I am in sehun's bed right now he came and was on top of me he has been acting weird but I find it cute he then started to kiss my neck and leave some red hickeys and a moan scaped my mouse.
"Is this why you h-h-have been a-cting weird"I said moaning
"Of course I have been waiting for this day"he said in a husky voice and ripped my dress I was only with my bra and shorts.
He slyly slips of my panties,while he kisses me passionately.i gasped into the kiss as sehun squeezed my ass he quickly took off my bra ,revealing my tits/boobs. He begin littering sweet kisses down my next and collarbones while his hand roaming my body.
Soft whispers left my lips as he gently bit my shoulder.
"S-sehun,ahhh~"I moaned in satisfaction.as he tralled kisses down my breast,sehun pressed his cloths erection into me, making us boths groan in glee.
My hands instinctively traveled to his erection grabbing it gently.sehun growled loudly as he sucked my breast.
"F-f*ck babe...don't do that to me."he whined, encouraging my rebellious side even more.i unzipped his jeans and slide my hand I inside his pants.
Once my hand was in his boxers,I touched his boner stoking it.
"Ahh! P-p-princess,ahh!"sehun moan in amusement. I scream but it was more like a moan left my mouth as he pinched my nipples making me even more aroused. I desired,and crave for him.
"Ahh!--oh gosh!"I helped in pleasure as sehun shove two fingers into me.he immediately started rapidly trusting them into me.lewd sounds from my wetness could be heard as he fingered me. I Accidentally squeezed his boner as I was moaning, making sehun growl.
"Don't tease me babygirl!"he murmured.
As he revenge he begin hitting my G-spot with his fingers.at this point I have gone insane already. The pleasure was overwhelming and yet,this wasn't even the actual part. The was only the foreplay.
Shivers went down my spine as I felt my climax building. I let out a yelp as I released on his fingers."oh babygirl...I wanted you to cum on my dick,not like this,you deserve a punishment."he smirked.i gulped.
Since when was sehun daddy material !?! He has always been the soft boy type...but I mean..I don't mind.i watched as sehun licked his fingers the ones that were I inside of me before. His lips landed on mine again,while kissing him I unbuttoned his shorts and threw it to the floor.my hands were roaming his body feeling his abbs and muscular body.he got up and take off his pants and boxer when I looked down I gulped.
Sehun hovered over me again, he rubbed his erection up and down on my cilt, teasing me.
"Are you ready, princess?" He whispered, I nodded. "Make love to me, oppa" I said, he smiled. "Gladly." He answered, before pulling me into an intense lustful kiss. Within a swift movement, sehun entered me.
Its my fist time so it hurts a bit. My nails dug into I felt pain. Sehun nibbled on my earlobe as he slowly began to thrust into me. I could feel him stretching me out. "Ah, y-you're so tight, princess. You feel so good." He groaned.
After a few moments, the pain disappeared and was replaced by thrills and delight. The feeling was amazing. The pleasure was unimaginable. His inhuman thrusts made me feel as if I was about to pass out from the immense pleasure.
The room was filled with the scent sex. Loud lewd sounds echoed in the room. Each time sehun slammed into me, I felt the knot in my stomach intensify. My walls clenched around him tightly, warning him that my orgasm is near.
"Don't you dare cum, babygirl...unless you want another punishment." He sternly said as rammed into me, I groaned in protest. I held onto the bedsheets tightly, I felt as if I was about to fly off. "H-hold onto me, babygirl, not the bedsheets." He demanded.
I wrapped my arms around him as he plunged into me. "You're so damn gorgeous, babygirl. F*ck! l'm so lucky to have you." He groaned, before connecting our lips again. His veiny hands wrapped around my neck tightly, choking me.
This made the sex 100 times hotter than it was. My overstimulation was becoming more difficult to ignore. I purposely clenched around him tightly, making him mortal to his orgasm. "S-sh*t! I'm cumming, babygirl!" He moaned loudly.
I released the pressure in my stomach as I heard him. sehun did not pulled out until hecum Inside of me out of me after he cum inside he pulled out and sehun rested next to me while I laid in his arms. He kissed my forehead while I caught my breath.
"I love you so much"he said and kissed my forehead again and I snuggle near his chest and said.
"I love you too"I said as I close my eyes and went to sleep.
Sehun POV
(I would do anything for her just to protect her she is my life) I said in my mind and close my eyes and went to sleep.

To be continued
(This is my second time writing a smut ep the first time I did did it did not come out so good I hope you guys like it❤️🙏and stay safe)

To be continued(This is my second time writing a smut ep the first time I did did it did not come out so good I hope you guys like it❤️🙏and stay safe)

K-pop star Yohan, a member of boy band TST, died on Tuesday (June 16) aged 28.

The cause of his death is unknown.

Yohan, whose real name is Kim Jeong-hwan, made his debut with boy band NOM. After the band disbanded, he joined TST in 2017 as a vocalist. TST, formerly known as Top Secret, released its latest single album Count Down in January.

Yohan's death shocked many of his fans and of course me another angel just left the world , he was active on social media in recent months. He last posted a photo of himself at the beach on Instagram on May 31, with the caption: "I want to travel."
God blessed his family and be safe 🙏❤️ my bias just passed away I feel heart broken.but he is in a better place now R.I.P we love you Yohan God blessed you.😭🙏😔