EP8

Three week later
Jen POV
It has been a week since me and sehun had s*x and since then I had been feeling really sick today I am going to father Kim to do a tests if I am pregnant sehun have noticed but today I am going to the doctor alone he has work so yeah it will be a surprise to him cause he always wanted to have kids I hope I am pregnant I told my manager to drive to the 🏥 hospital after 20min we were in the hospital I got out and I told her that I will called her when I am done.
I went inside and father Kim I wave at him and he came.
"My favorite patient is here"he said and came to give me a hug.
"How are you??"he said and broke the hug.
"I am good thanks to you"I said and smile.
"Why are you here??"he asked
"I came for a check up"I said and he understood what I was talking about.
"Follow me then"he said and I nodded
We went inside his office and I sit down.
"We will do a blood test and I will give you the results."he said
"Yeah sure"I said and he took out some blood and took it to the nurse to get the results after waiting for like 20 min sehun send me a message.
Sehun❤️:
•S:where are you babe??
•J: somewhere
•S:I am in your house right now.
•J:wait for me in there go to my room.
•S:okay take care babe😘😘
•J:you too😘
I was done txt him then I saw the father Kim came with a smile.
"So I got the results congratulations you are pregnant."
"You are three week pregnant"he said
I can't believe it I am actually pregnant.
"Really"I said surprised
"OMG"I said excited
"Yeah you can go home now next
Time you come will will check the gender"he said and I nodded
"Thank you bye father"I said and went to him and give him a hug.
I broke the hug and went out and called my manger unnie and she was already outside I went inside and she drove away after 20 min I got home and saw my unnies in the leaving room.
"Hey unnies"I said and they looked at me.
"Hey baby"they said
"Sehun is in your room"Lisa said and I nodded.
"Yeah I know he txt me and I also have news"I said excited and went to sit next to them and they looked at me.
"What is it??"rose unnie asked
"Come closer I don't want sehun to hear"I said and they come closer.
I whispers this.
"I am pregnant"I said
"Really we are going going to be aunts yayy!!"they yelled
"You guys are going to be what??" Someone said from behind an that someone was sehun.
"What did they did not said that??"I said and got up and pushed sehun upstairs in my room.
"Where were you"he asked
"In the hospital"I said
"What why??"he said worried
"Nothing is wrong with me"I said
"I will tell you later"I said and went to him and hug him and kiss him in the cheek.
"Can I be honest with you??"he asked
"Honest about what"I asked
"You have gotten chubby"he said and I looked at him and he smile.
"Yeah I know this what I am going to talk with you sit in the bed"I said he sat down and I hold his hands.
"The thing is that I went to the hospital because every morning this past week I have always been throwing up all morning and today I found out that I was pregnant"I said looking down.
Sehun POV
I have been waiting for this day to come she said she was pregnant she looked down.i am so happy I am going to be a father and be with the women I love I hold her chin for her to looked up and I said
"I have been waiting for this day to come"I said and give her a tight hug and she hug back.
"Thank you for being with me"she said.
"Why wouldn't i??I told you that I wanted to be a dad now you made my dream come true"I said and kissed he neck the I broke the hug and looked at her eyes then kiss her in the lips she kissed back.
"I love you and this little in your belly"I said and broke the kiss and touch her belly.
"When should we tell the fans"I asked looking at her.
"IDK"she said
"How about when I am 25 week pregnant my belly will be a little bit big in 25 week"she said
"And I also told the company"she said and I nodded and hug her again.
Skip to 20 week
Jennie belly has been getting big exo and blackpink were proud and happy for Jennie and sehun on day Jennie did a vlive for her fans a lots of fans notice that she has gained some weight they even asked her what was going on but Jennie just told them that it was a secret today Jen and sehun have a date sehun us taking Jen to dinner.
Jen POV
Today I have a dinner date with sehun I have been looking fo cloth for the past 4 hours I can't find anything my belly is getting bigger it hard to find cloths that fits but it's okay.
After I was done I found the perfect dress.
(This is how the dress looks like)

It a dress that can show my belly After waiting I heard a horn out side my house I went out and saw sehun waiting for me he saw me and smile he came to me and hug me and gave me a peck in the lips and also my tummy he open the car door for me to g...

After waiting I heard a horn out side my house I went out and saw sehun waiting for me he saw me and smile he came to me and hug me and gave me a peck in the lips and also my tummy he open the car door for me to go in and he also put my seatbelt on he close the door and went to his side he sit down put his seatbelt on and hold my hand and started to drive away after 6 min we arrive we got out of the car and went inside to make a reservation for a private room.
After dinner
"Jen babe I will take you somewhere else"he said
He said and took me somewhere
To the han river.
"Jen babe I know we have not been together for that long but now you are pregnant by my child and I am really happy about it I want to spend the rest of my life with you I can't think of a moment without you or my child I have been waiting for this day to come and tell you this"he said and kneel down and took out a box and said
"Will you marry me"he said and made me cry.
"Of course I do"I said
He got up and put the ring on me and kiss me on lips. And said
"I love you so much" he said and broke the kiss and kiss my cheeks.
"Can you come with me to the hospi
tal to find out the gender"I said
"Why would I miss that??"he said and I giggled
Skip to the nest day
I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and I my morning routine I was done and put this on

"Can you come with me to the hospital to find out the gender"I said"Why would I miss that??"he said and I giggledSkip to the nest dayI got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower and I my morning routine I was done and put this on

I went out of my room and saw sehun waiting in the leaving room and he was wearing this.

"Hey babe"I said and went to sit in his lap and went to kiss him in the lips then he broke the kiss and said

"Are you ready?"he asked
And I nodded
"Where are your unnies??"he asked
"They had scheduled"I said
"Oh okay let's go"he said and hold my hand.
We got to the car and he open the door for me and he went to his side and drove away after some time we got to the hospital and went inside and went to father Kim office and saw him inside.
"Hello father"me and sehun said
"Hey my favorite couple"he said and smile and we sat down.
"We will see what you gender is okay"he said and after some hours he came and give us the results.
"Well the results are......"

To be continued 🙏❤️
What do you guys think is it a boy or a girls or twins??