Chapter 1

This story was a request from @Wrench007 and he gave me this interesting idea. It had been a while since then but I finally had the time to create this story. So I hope you like it and help me when I need it because I'm not that familiar with Kamen Rider. I'm familiar with Power Rangers, but not Kamen Rider. Anyway this story will be a slow updating story, but I will be updating it so don't worry. Anyway, onto the reading!

It was somber in the ORC club room. After Issei's disappearance the ORC, and even the Student Council, were not the same. For the student council, it was because Issei had been a friend that had their backs whenever they needed him and his disappearance made them sad, but not as sad as the ORC.

For them, it was because Issei was apart of their family. The girls were especially sad, they loved him, but now they might not be able to ever tell him.

It took a few weeks, but they were slowly getting back to their old selves. They stopped looking for him and declared him dead.

They did this after Rias had found the pawn pieces that she used on him. This drove the ORC to go back into a depression but with the help of the rest of their friends and family, they managed to recover. They still missed him, but the knew they had to move on.

Right now, the ORC was sitting in their club room and doing their usual report on the number of contacts they had gained before a bright white light enveloped them.

The student council was working on paperwork when the bright light abducted them.

Sirzechs Lucifer, Grayfia Lucifuge, and Serafall Leviathan were just sitting around and hanging out. Well, Sirzechs and Serafall were just sitting around, Grayfia was trying to get them to work before they too, were abducted.

When they regained their eyesight, they saw that they were in a big grey room that had some comfy looking couches in a semicircle around a big screen with some kind of table in between the screen and couches. On one side of the room, there was what looked like a kitchen, and on the other side were two sets of doors that were closed. They looked like the automated ones you would find at a superstore.

They were suspicious of where they were and who took them, but there was no one other than them there.

"Where are we?" Rias asked.

"I don't know, but don't let your guard down, everyone." Sirzechs ordered.

"Let's try to find out where we are and try to find a way out." Sona said.

The others nodded. They started to look for a way out, but the doors that they had seen before, led to a set of bathrooms and the door behind them led to a hallway, but there was a blue force field stopping them from continuing. They couldn't get past it because they somehow had lost their powers, which shocked them and scared them.

Who was powerful enough to take their powers away?

They went back to the room their were in before and sat down on the couches. They stared to brainstorm on how they could get out, but without their powers and not knowing where they were, they were stuck.

"I-I hope we get out of here soon. I don't like it here." Gasper said.

"Don't worry Gasper, we'll find a way out of here. Wherever here is." Rias reassured.

"I wonder where we are. This doesn't look like anyplace I'm familiar with." Sirzechs said.

They nodded in agreement when suddenly, they heard a male voice behind them.

"I can answer that for you."

They turned around and saw a young man standing there.