THE DAY BEFORE THE FIRST

THIS IS WHERE THE @fanfic-gods ENDS.

Four months flew by quickly with Izuku constantly ducking and avoiding every member of The League he saw, and living off of the 3807 dollars; he managed to snag.

Laying in a brand new blank, Midoriya counted his stack of cash, "1529 dollars left," he exclaimed as he put the money in a black wallet.

"I should visit that MILF one more time before I head out to UA. As a way to thank her for providing over me for the past few months," Izuku joked as he sat up with a shit-eating grin on his face. Looking to his side, he grabbed two bags filled with the valuables he stole from the woman's house, sadly for him; no one wanted to buy the items off him, so he had to keep them all.

Making his way through town, he noticed that the League wasn't out as much as normal, their usual spots were empty, and places they usually ran were filled with different people, by the look of it, they were from the Yakuza. Midoriya shook his head, knowing that the League was losing their turf to the rejuvenated mafia of old times.

Standing outside of Nemuri's door Izuku felt a ton of anxiety fill his body, 'Maybe this isn't a good idea,' he thought to himself as he raised his hand to the doorbell and rang it out of instinct. "Well, there is no going back now," he exclaimed as he began to ring the doorbell like crazy.

A few rings in the door opened to reveal an annoyed Nemuri, "WHO IS IT," She shouted, slinging the door open and looking up to the smiling Midoriya. At first, a blush covered the woman's face as she remembered the night the two had, but that blush soon turned to a face of rage as she remembered that he ransacked her home.

"You got some big balls to be coming back here," she angrily states, grabbing his collar and pulling her into her house all the while Izuku's smile never left his face. "Yeah, I do; you should know last time I saw you, you were sucking them," he retorted, getting a blush from the woman as she pushed him onto the couch.

"What do you want," she questioned, annoyed as Izuku placed the two backpacks in front of him, "These are all the things I stole, and here is the money I stole," he exclaimed as he placed a rack of cash on top of the bags.

Nemuri stared him down with suspicion in her eyes as she rummaged through the bags and counted the cash.

"And why are you returning all of this,"

Izuku stood up and pulled her by the waist to the point their foreheads were touching, and their lips were a mere inch apart. A blush found its way to her cheeks as she felt his heat emit onto her, an urge to kiss him filled her body, and she barely managed to fight it as he gave his reason.

"I wanted to have a taste of that cherry lipstick one more time before I leave~" He charmed out as he slowly gazed his lips onto hers, but pulled away as she tried to indulge into his.

"But of course I mustn't for I have not yet received consent or forgiveness from the woman I robbed," he exclaimed in a Shakespeare tone as he dramatically let go of her and walked away, putting his hand on his face as he did.

Nemuri was in a flustered state as she kissed the air, and her hands twitched from the missing touch. Embarrassment filled her body as she tried to fix herself from the situation, but her urges made her want to pounce onto Izuku's body and ride him like there was no tomorrow.