HER

>CHRISTMAS DAY<

Snow filled the streets of Japan as a green hair punk stood motionless with his son, in front of a park, his eyes wide and his heart trembling as he stared into a pair of golden orbs with an expression of disbelief and pain.

"T-Toga?"
His voice trembled as he licked his lips and swallowed the frog in his throat as tears formed in his eyes.

The woman standing only feet away from him look as if she was a deer in the headlights. Her eyes wide as her mitten covered hands covered her mouth, her golden orbs filled with intense tears as they poured down her cheeks. Snot covered her mittens as she had an ugly cry session begin looking at the man in front of her.

"Izuku-kun,"
she exclaimed in a pleased tone as the sound of an infant giggling filled the park.

>THE DAY BEFORE<

"Izuku baby, Christmas is almost here," Momo exclaimed as she kissed the cheek of her boyfriend, Izuku smirked as he pat the nerdy girls head, getting a smile from the girl, who rubbed her head into his chest.

Ever since the two began to date Momo seemed to become more outgoing and excited about things, at least when Izuku is around, when she feels most comfortable, especially in his strong arms and warm lap.

When he is gone she tends to revert back to her shy and nerdy self not talking to many and almost staying dead silent.

"I wonder what should I buy Kizuna for Christmas. Maybe a new toy or maybe a photo of his mommy," Izuku questioned as he hugged Momo tightly, kissing on her neck and cheek. Making her groan as he squished her slightly, "Too Tight," she exclaimed as she tried to push him away.

Izuku smirked as he nuzzled his head into the girls neck, his fellow classmates glared at him as they watched him.

"Could you not do that in front of all of us," Bakugo questioned as he glared at the two, making Momo blush slightly as Izuku flicked him off.

"Fuck off virgins," Izuku threatens as he flicked them off getting no reaction from the group.

"None of us are virgins and none of us are threaten by you," Bakugo explained as he flicked Izuku off before walking off. The rest of his crew followed begin him as they waved the two off, "Why the hell were they even in your room," Izuku questioned as he pat Momo's head.

"They're Mina's best friends," she explained laying in Izuku's arms, kissing him on the neck several times, as Midoriya had a small tingling feeling run down his spine.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to your parents for Christmas?" Izuku questioned as Momo nodded her head, "They would never approve of my Christmas gift for you~," she exclaimed as she laid a seductive kiss on his lips leading Izuku on.

"Ooh that was a good one Momo," Mina exclaimed from the restroom as she walked out and pointed finger guns at the cherry red Momo.

"I THOUGHT YOU LEFT ALREADY," Momo exclaimed in a high pitched tone as she covered her face in Izuku's chest.

"Aww sweetie, I was about to leave just had to use the restroom real quick," Mina exclaimed as she approached the two.