eight.

summer is beginning to approach, only two months left until school is out. 

clay looks at the flower crown that flower boy made him. he smiles.

why can't i have him for myself? clay thinks, stupid clay! he's not a possession; he's a human being, for god's sake.

he huffs, looking at his homework with malice. he hated having to study for finals. he should be able to spend time with his flower boy, not some random pieces of paper! he hears his phone ring a few times, grabbing it and checking the caller ID. he can feel his cheeks turn pink. 

Georgie 🌸💙

Hi Clay! I wanted to say howdy to you. ☺️ I was hoping that you'd be up for some coffee? I saw a coffee shop—it's kinda like Starbucks— and when I saw it I thought of you. My mama said we could go there some time! 

clay internally screeches. he smiles and hides his smile behind the sleeve of his hoodie, his ears, neck, and cheeks turning pink. he replies quickly.

Clay

Aww! I would love to. You were thinking about me, so you say? 😏

Georgie 🌸💙

Oh shush. Stop being that way. You know my mama won't accept such behavior.

Clay

SMH. You're just too scared that I'll flirt with you when your mom is around.

Georgie 🌸💙

Yeah okay then, whatever you want to think, McFlirtyPants.

Clay

McFlirtyPants? That's ALL you've got?

Georgie 🌸💙

Shh. :3 I have to go with mama to run errands. I'll see you later. <3

clay sighs, shutting off his phone and placing it in the drawer on his bedside table. he curls up into bed after shutting off the lamp. he falls asleep, his brain displaying the cute memories of his short and cute little flower boy.