ten.

Annie — George's mom  ///  Heather — Clay's mom  ///  Josh — Clay's dad

oh, and by the way- the small story segment was written by me, lol.

— — — — — —

as the two boys went up to george's room, the smaller boy couldn't help but panic. what if dream judged him? what if dream would tease him? there were so many insecurities when it came to george's thoughts on pastels.

they finally approach george's room and go inside. george lets out a huge breath he didn't know he was holding, relaxing as he sees the calm and collected look on clay's face.

"cute." clay utters, looking at the baby blue pastel colored walls. he takes notice of george's cute full sized bed that clay wished they could cuddle on, the small white dresser, and the paintings hung around his room. not to mention the little plants on his windowsill, the fluffy, pastel rainbow rug, and the cute little white desk with the fluffy chair that george had. he took notice of the small pastel blue bookshelf that he also had.

clay takes off his shoes and jacket before climbing onto the bed that contained a lot of fluffy blankets. 

"why don't you grab one of your books over there? i'll read it to you." clay suggests. george nods happily and grabs the red colored chapter book off of the shelf. clay thought it was cute how he organized the books to be the colors of the rainbow in order. he climbs into bed and sits up on a few pillows next to dream, leaning against the taller male. clay opens the book and reads the title, "After The Clock Strikes Midnight." he turns the page, feeling the smaller yet older male curl up into his side, and begins to read. 

"Violet closes her eyes and turns to the other girl, opening them again whilst her long feathery eyelashes let her eyes hide underneath them. Aster wonders what it would be like to stand close to her— to not have to stand beyond the glass box of which contains the other girl inside. 

'Will you stay with me tonight?' the redhead asks. Aster looks up and meets Violet's dark blue eyes. 'I will stay with you as long as you need me to,' she responds.  grins at the brunette..."

a small and quiet snore escapes flower boy's mouth. clay grins as he looks down and watches the boy tug on his hoodie and lazily draws different sizes of flowers on the boy's arm and back. george snorts softly in his sleep, nuzzling his face into clay's chest whilst his leg wraps around the younger boy's legs.

clay places the book on george's desk, not even leaving his place with george on the bed. he kisses george on the head before falling asleep with him, a small smile left on his face.

- - -

george's mom—annie— knocks on the door.

"may i come in?" she asks. she hears nothing in response. she frowns and opens the door, unprepared to see the sight in front of her. 

her frown turns in to a grin as she sees her son and his supposedly "friend" tangled with each other. their bodies are pressed together and their arms are wrapped around one another, while george grasps onto the fabric of clay's hoodie. she awes at the sight before snapping a picture.

Annie

Heather, you'll want to see this.

Heather

See what?

Annie

Here.                         *A picture has been sent to Heather and Josh.*

Heather

Awww! Isn't that your son and our son?

Josh

I believe it is— remember when we did that after we started dating, Heather?

Heather

Of course I do. Who wouldn't?

Annie

It's pretty adorable. We can use this later on in their lives as blackmail.

Josh

Yes, I agree.

Heather

Me too. 

Annie grins as she looks down at the two boys before exiting the room. She closes the door behind her and sighs— when would those boys confess?