~ Chapter 30 ~

Second to last chapter

Nicole's POV

Feeling somewhat overwhelmed with the man standing in front of me, I stood still. How in the hell was I supposed to greet him!?!

'Oh hey! Sup! Long time no talk!!'

I could never, I was obviously brave but again not stupid.

If I said that he would start off by saying I shouldn't have such vulgar language and sup wasn't even a word.

So he spoke.

"Hello Nicole." He smirked wickedly.

"Hello to you too Damon" I tried so hard not to break eye contact but failed not long after his intense gaze made me feel creeped out.

"What? No hug?" He opened his arms and I snapped.

"Shouldn't you be.. Oh I don't know... In jail!?!" I walked away before he could respond. He matched my pace meeting my every stride.

Where was Jason!?!

"I was let out a bit early for my good behavior..." He paused before continuing.. Somthing about his pause made me shudder. "You know Angel-Jeanise its not everyday a man fresh out of prison sees mulitple flyers of his ex-fiance being lost and kidnapped by some bomber/gang leader." He chuckles.

"Jason" I confidently said.

"I beg your pardon?" He raised an eyebrow.

"His name.. It's Jason."

"I believe I wasn't asking who he was, because as you know Angel-Jeanise, he is of no interest to me. He is meerly a bystander. The one I want, however, is you."

And then she lived happily ever after with a rose garden and a Ranch in Oakland.. Okay yeah total lie. She ran, fast.

*Third Person (I don't think I've ever done this)*

While turning around to see if her ex-fiance had caught up to her, she crashed against a semi-hard chest.

Turning forward, she was going to apologize when all air was swiftly taken out of her, as though she was sat on by a sumo wrestler.

Then like lightening she crumpled into his arms. It had been so long since she felt a warmth like this.The man had no words, just tears. It felt right, it felt like home to her.

Once seperated, she began "You need to go Jason will be back soon, please leave, I'm fine." She pleaded, for some reason her heart didn't want Jason to be caught.

"No! Thats not even an option! I'm not leaving without you! I lost you once, I'm not gonna let that bastard keep you longer! I'm-" He looked so angered and guilty but she knew that now wasn't the time.

"Go! I promise, I'll be fine." She gave him the ghost of a smile. And in that moment , he knew he would have to trust his reckless daughter. So he gave her a kiss on the forehead, bid her goodbye with a hug and walked away, but not before putting a tracking chip into her purse.

In shock she had forgotten why he was here and a stray tear fell but she wiped it off swearing to herself she would get answers, even if it lead to her death.

When Jason came back moments later empty handed, she second guessed if Jason had been watching. That was obviously not true as she looked closer and saw a black bruise starting to form around his eye.

*Jason's POV (After leaving her)*

Walking toward the ice cream I ordered 2 Cookies and Cream ice creams for us.

On my waya back to her, I was stopped by a voice.

"Hello brother." He smirked.

I turned and dropped both ice creams just in time catching Dereks right hook, and throwing an upper cut.

To my luck, Derek didn't have the time to catch it as he was too slow. Next, I tried to a left hook that was sadly caught. He then through a left hook as well that was too fast for me, making me stumble back. I recovered and pushed him with all my force and spit out some blood.

"What the hell do you want!?!" I spit out.

"Her."

"No." I growled.

"I will get her" he chuckled before continuing "You'll see" He briskly walked away.

I knew only one thing.

Find her and never let her go.

So I walked back to where I left her.

She stood, looking out into the ocean, while still looking amazingly and extraordinarily gorgeous like always.

Smiling to myself at how lucky I was to have her, I made my way to her.

__________________________________________________________________________

Couple of things: Promise its short!

First, Short because leading to the big action packed ending.

Second, Edited.

Third, The two men were her abusive boyfriend/ex-fiance and her father.

Fourth, I feel like this story has completely crashed, not as many votes and comments or views. Even though that wasn't the reason why I wrote this story I feel like I did something wrong and advice would be really great. Thanks!

It really put a down to my mood so I'm not sure how soon you'll get your ending, Sorry.

Lots of love

Vote!!

Comment!!

Share!!

Follow!

Become a fan!

-Callie :)