aphrodisiac

As I woke up I see my clothes on at a table with rice balls and tea infront of me my stomach grumbles but I am kinda hungry maybe just a bite. I picked up the rice ball and ate it. I hear laughing that voice it sounds like no it can't be him not him "you really are cute" taito grabbed my face "well that stuff should be kicking in about now" "what do you put in it" "well I put aphrodisiac in it" "what's that" "something that turns you on" "so you'll have to enjoy it this time" "get away from me perv" as I about to punch him I fell on the floor "maybe I used to much,huh" he picked me up bridal style to the room where we did it last time "so what's the antidote" "sex" "stop" "you wanted the antidote" "but" "you wanna be cured" "fine" "good,tani" taito lefted my legs up and stuck his tongue out and licked me though my panties he took off my panties with his teeth he licked my pussy "taito" "AH!!" I came on his face "your even sweeter than last time" he took my shirt and bra off. Taito was on top of me. Taito positions his dick at my entrance and he slams in "Ah!" "Damn your tighter than before tani" he kept slaming in harder and harder I can't take it "AH!!" Taito and I came all the cum overfilled my pussy it was pouring out. "Your mine got that,tani"