I Want You 🔞

Mature content, skip(i'm sure you won't) or enjoy 😅

Zhan slowly opened his eyes, feeling tight grasp on his wrist, he looked up at Yibo who was sitting next to him reading book

"good morning my love"

"actually you have to say good afternoon already, you lazy sleepyhead" laughed Yibo and bent down to kiss Zhan

"really? did i sleep this much?" yawned Zhan and tried to get up, but Yibo's hand wasn't allowing him "Yibo i want to go to bathroom, let go of me"

"what? oh i'm sorry" Yibo just realized he was still holding Zhan "think it became habit already, i'm still afraid you'll leave"

"i won't never" Zhan sweetly smiled and squeezed his cheeks "i love you"

after taking shower and eating they sat on the sofa together, watching TV.

"everyone is talking about my health, it's bothering already. think rumors about me never gonna stop" mumbled Zhan

"especially when i'm here, living with you. they'll found out soon"

"let's stop talking about that, we already decided spending this time together like no one exist except us"

"mn, by the way you promised me something yesterday" Yibo's voice sounded naughty "think i was patient enough"

"what do you..."

"you know" Yibo cut Zhan and pulled him closer, catching his lips in his mouth, tasting like the most yummy thing in the world, Zhan gasped from sudden touch on his thighs, Yibo's hands became fast and aggressive, he kept moving it on Zhan's sensitive part, making him breathless.

"Yibo please" he freed himself and quickly stood up "let's watch the movie ok?"(don't kill the mood Zhan😅) but he wasn't even done talking when Yibo hugged him from behind, biting his milky neck "are you trying to escape from me? there is no way, i can always catch you bunny" by saying that he unzipped Zhan's jeans, sliding his hand in it

"aahhh Yibo" Zhan shivered from sudden touch, and turned back to face Yibo, his eyes're full of passion and lust, undressing Zhan just with his stare.

"i can't bear this anymore, even watching at you makes me crazy" panted Yibo and pushed Zhan at the wall, trapping him with his strong body "how can you be this sexy and attractive with this cute and innocent  face of yours, i want to eat you righ...

"i can't bear this anymore, even watching at you makes me crazy" panted Yibo and pushed Zhan at the wall, trapping him with his strong body "how can you be this sexy and attractive with this cute and innocent face of yours, i want to eat you right now" he was whispering, while licking and sucking Zhan's ear, making him moan loudly. Yibo slid his hand under Zhan's shirt and stopped at his nipples, teasing it with his fingers. Zhan's breath became heavy, he wrapped his legs around Yibo's waist and tighten the grasp, rubbing their lower parts together. Yibo groaned from sudden sensation and bit Zhan's lip, inserting his hot tongue in his mouth. while tasting every part of it Yibo tightly held Zhan's nice shaped butt and walked to the bedroom.